Injector harness

msane99

Feb 8, 2008
Hoschton, GA
Is there a pig tail I can purhase that would be able to plug into the wiring harness where we plug in our factory injectors? I just bought some lucas 550 that I will be using in an upcoming build and would like to make a harnes that plugs into the harness then into the injector instead of cutting. I'm new to the board and would like to thank everyone for the wealth of information I have found here! Michael

veedubin

Official SM Decals
msane99;922073 said:
Is there a pig tail I can purhase that would be able to plug into the wiring harness where we plug in our factory injectors? I just bought some lucas 550 that I will be using in an upcoming build and would like to make a harnes that plugs into the harness then into the injector instead of cutting. I'm new to the board and would like to thank everyone for the wealth of information I have found here! Michael

Check on the site for the company that made the injectors. If they are the same as RC injectors they make an adapter pigtail for the 7M.......... I think

But, the way I look at it is this.... the more conections in a circuit, the more resistance to electric flow. also more places to F up a good soldered joint with weather resistant heat shrink will do just fine