INGdirect banking *free money*

Apr 4, 2005
Milwaukee
www.cardomain.com
Check this one out. INGDirect

This is an online banking company that will Give you an interest rate over 3% compared to the less than 1% of normal savings accounts.
You can also get $25 free just for signing up. There are no costs or anything and all you need it to connect a checking account up to it to transfer money.
I have been using this for a couple months now and it is great, and is not a scam at all.

You can get free $25 if I refer you as a friend and you open up an account. Of course I get $10 for everyone that I refer so it's a good deal for everyone.

I'm not here trying to scam anyone I am just trying to let everyone know about this great deal and then I can make a couple bucks too :icon_bigg .

If you give me your email address and are serious about doin it I can refer you, but please don't tell me you are goin to open it and have me waste a referal because I only have a certain amount I can use.

Seriously though you all should check this out it is legit and a good way to get some free money. I know as supra owners many of us don't have much extra money and this can help.