Indy2k10 meet ***SEE OFFICIAL THREAD FOR DETAILS***

Status
Not open for further replies.

Boost Lee

Bee Doo Bee Doo Bee Doo
Staff member
Sep 13, 2006
Indianapolis, IN
Jay, 8 hours one way doesn't sound so bad after seeing a post prior to yours reading 33 hours, right? LOL

Cory, No "buy-in" charges.... Really the only expected charges you can expect to pay with be Admission into O'Reilly Raceway Park, eating, if you plan to dyno and MAYBE a few dollar pitch-in/donation on Sunday if we do a BBQ/cookout.

And actually, to the both of you, I commend all that take the initiative to get out of the ordinary and get out to trying new events. :)

Jeff

staticpage

Banned: Scammer, liar, cheat and thief
Oct 3, 2007
Cincinnati
BOOSTEDSUPRA;1531516 said:
how are we lookin for this event? im assuming weather will allow my travel's to the far unknown to indy? lol. ive got 8 days off, PAID!!! and im taking them to go there.

do i need to call anyone, sign up...pitch in ect.??? anyone can text me if ya like, 209-534-4518 and names cory. but as it looks right now, im going.

---------- Post added at 11:17 AM ---------- Previous post was at 11:14 AM ----------

HOLY SON OF A........

i just map quested it... 33 hours!! lol. oh well, ill be triple digets where ever i can, hahaha

33 Hours holy mother!!1!1!!! I will buy you a round at the bar and dinner if you come hang out with us.

BOOSTEDSUPRA

THE DRIVELINE GUY
Jan 4, 2007
turlock, calif
lol. my gf and i broke it down, most of the way is flat, and in the middle of absolute no where, i.e. nevada, lol. there will be some definate time made up there, and it looks like a 27 hour drive driven straight through, which is what i intend to do. i drive this thing all over the west coast, and can get 340 miles outta a tank, so im not worried bout goin back east. just worried bout weather, but its sunny as hell here in the 70's. ive looked at your video's on other meets, im lookin forward to going and meeting all of you. :)

Boost Lee

Bee Doo Bee Doo Bee Doo
Staff member
Sep 13, 2006
Indianapolis, IN
Guys,

PLEASE VISIT THE NEW THREAD TO STAY IN THE LOOP FOR DETAILS!!!!

And try to keep the extreme Off-topic out of this new thread. :)

NEW POLL ADDED FOR POTENTIAL DYNO CARS!!!

http://www.supramania.com/forums/showthread.php?119052-OFFICIAL-INDY2K10-THREAD-May-7-9-2010-WITH-DYNO-POLL&p=1532907&posted=1#post1532907

Status
Not open for further replies.