Indianapolis "Project 31"

StiCk3

Apr 25, 2009
->IN<-
For the past few weeks, I've noticed a huge number of patrol cars roaming around US 31, more than i'm used to seeing. This is why:

http://www.wthr.com/Global/story.asp?S=10945799

They will pull you over for anything, from reckless maneuvers to tiny license plate bulbs, they are getting really picky so just be careful out there. Just the other night there were 2 guys pulled over in front of Tru Motorsports (IMO they kinda got what they deserved, were doing some stupid stuff). Just a heads up

StiCk3

Apr 25, 2009
->IN<-
Quin;1392519 said:
Broken car FTW...

lol

you win this time Quin lol

BTW where is everyone? I've been going out for the past few weekends but you guys aren't out there...is there like a new secret meeting spot or something? I promise that i won't bring Travis!! (BTW if anyone sees him tell him he still owes me $100)

Boost Lee

Bee Doo Bee Doo Bee Doo
Staff member
Sep 13, 2006
Indianapolis, IN
I'm here. The Supra(s) are here.

But I'm just not completely finished with it.

Nate will be back in town this Friday with his Supra, as with this week, we'll be pulling Matt's 2JZ out of his '87 to finish his TH400 swap/cleanup. David is gathering parts for his TT>PTE 67 Single swap...which will entail pulling the motor, so he may be down for a little bit......... Everyone else - Just kind of comes out as the Supra crowd increases.

IndyMK3

I Hate Godzilla Too!!!!
May 15, 2008
Indianapolis, Indiana
yea... im in OHIO lol.... i think im coming back for labor day weekend... i really miss hanging out with you guys.... like the funnest thing about chicago this year was just hanging out with you guys and Roflmaoing all weekend.... it wasnt so much for "the supras this year" it was more "for the supra friends and family"

so you guys take care and dont get into any trouble.... aka project 31 lol....

oh and i highly doubt ull get ur $100 stretch lol

StiCk3

Apr 25, 2009
->IN<-
Boost Lee;1392973 said:
I'm here. The Supra(s) are here.

But I'm just not completely finished with it.

Nate will be back in town this Friday with his Supra, as with this week, we'll be pulling Matt's 2JZ out of his '87 to finish his TH400 swap/cleanup. David is gathering parts for his TT>PTE 67 Single swap...which will entail pulling the motor, so he may be down for a little bit......... Everyone else - Just kind of comes out as the Supra crowd increases.

Nice! it just has been really sucky with the low crowd numbers and few familiar faces. I feel like a noob out there.:1zhelp:

IndyMK3;1393267 said:
oh and i highly doubt ull get ur $100 stretch lol

It's starting to look that way........:cry:

ben42391

Aug 20, 2009
Greenwood
yea that "project 31" is so stupid, I see you out but don't know you that well maybe Ill see you and talk to you this sat.

-Ben-