"Indiana Supra Club 2009" video

Bigdough666

Picture Me Rollin
Apr 4, 2005
Corpus Christi, TX
Cool vid man. Very nice selection of cars you guys have there.

We have a decent number of MK3s down here, we just havent gotten around to making a video. We will one day.

shaeff

Kurt is FTMFW x2!!!!
Staff member
Super Moderator
Mar 30, 2005
Around
If I were to make a Supra video, it would have zero cars in it, because the two "locals" that I know have their cars down for repair, and mine is about a year from being done... :(

Great vid, Jeff!

Boost Lee

Bee Doo Bee Doo Bee Doo
Staff member
Sep 13, 2006
Indianapolis, IN
87M-GTE;1309970 said:
Awesome vid Jeff! Wish there was that good of an MK III comunity up here, look foward to seeing you guys at CHI2K9

Thanks! I can't wait for the meet this weekend. I've had an absolute handful on my plate, but I think it'll all pay off this weekend. See you soon!

windsupra;1309990 said:
great vid u guy have a lot of mkiii out there
Of driving Supra's within a 10 mile radius, We've got about 15-18 locals that are always out enjoying their Supra's. It's really heartwarming to see so many Supra's out consistently because back in the day, I seemed to be the only guy around Indianapolis with a running Supra.

Bigdough666;1310376 said:
Cool vid man. Very nice selection of cars you guys have there.

We have a decent number of MK3s down here, we just havent gotten around to making a video. We will one day.

I'm not so sure we could even compete with as many Supra's as you guys have down in TX, but we certainly hold our own with lots of variety and different setups. :)

UpbeatFish;1310717 said:
lol 2:19. i saw the picture then i looked a little the the left/... dah best

[plays back to 2:19]......... Are you referring to my Supra (silver with whaletail) or the next picture of Matt (SuicideSuprA70's) 2JZ engine bay?

shaeff;1310852 said:
If I were to make a Supra video, it would have zero cars in it, because the two "locals" that I know have their cars down for repair, and mine is about a year from being done... :(

Great vid, Jeff!

LOL. Surprisingly enough, I can relate. There was a time when there were very few drivable Supra's around here...but it seems they've just started popping up out of no where.

I originally kind of made this video as a little teaser to get people hyped up for coming to the Indy meet this weekend (May 9-10th), But I'm glad you guys are enjoying it.

You can never NOT have enough Supra videos. :)

Jeff

Boost Lee

Bee Doo Bee Doo Bee Doo
Staff member
Sep 13, 2006
Indianapolis, IN
Makes sense. I'm just used to always double-clicking the video so it goes to the YouTube page...didn't think about the Avatar. ;)