In depth Turn signal problems

raysupra

7m Love
Jan 18, 2010
Mustang, OK
http://www.turboninjas.com/mk3supra/1990/indiv/22_BE.pdf

Page BE-26

UPDATE: Turn Signals Do not work, the lights nor the combination lights work when I activate the Colum turn signal Switch

I've been searching supraforums and mania for awhile now

Ok well I have done Everything Except testing the wiring.. now i'm thinking its a ground possibly..

What I've done so far

Tested Hazard and flashers... they all flash and blink. so hazards good and the Flasher Relay is good
Replaced the whole Turn signal collum The Hazards flashers also work on the combination meter (Dash)

Headlights have been acting kinda wompy.. sometimes one works and the other wont... -.-

any Ideas? My horn also dosen't work haven't tested that wiring system either but I know my whole hazard system works so that narrows stuff down..

Last edited:

Maple191

Mar 21, 2012
Toronto
you never actually explained what you turn signal problem is. You've only posted what you tested. adn you posted about other electrical issues.

Nick M

Black Rifles Matter
Sep 9, 2005
U.S.
www.ebay.com
Well, did you check the turn signal fuse? Assuming you did change the multifunction switch to a known good unit, you can rule that out.

raysupra

7m Love
Jan 18, 2010
Mustang, OK
yes I've checked the fuses all with a voltmeter.. and have replaced them once or twice trying to get something to budge.. I know this wiring is just getting old as hell so.. I dunno what I should start testing