Imports versus Domestics in May

Nalleywhacker

Formerly gnarkill87
Oct 2, 2006
chattanooga,TN
suprahero;1300643 said:
I look forward to seeing you guys there. I hope to run something in the elevens...........crosses fingers.

I look forward to seeing you too jay:naughty: lol. But seriously jay you need to get some slicks! you'd have no problem getting in the elevens with some.

suprahero

naughty by nature
Staff member
Aug 26, 2005
Roll Tide
I have the ET streets as of now. I may go to the slicks eventually, but I like driving to the track on these. I'd have to take my truck with me if I had slicks. I don't really want a couple tires on my leather seats on the way to the track.

Everyone that reads this thread, try to get someone else to go with you. The more the merrier.

I"ll see if this is posted on Supraforums or not.

suprahero

naughty by nature
Staff member
Aug 26, 2005
Roll Tide
To watch the dyno is free. To watch the race sunday is the usual price and free to race once you're in. I think it's 15 to 20.00 but I'm not positive. I've only been to Steele twice so I can't remember how much it is. Either way, it'll be worth the price.

suprahero

naughty by nature
Staff member
Aug 26, 2005
Roll Tide
It's raining here now, but the dyno is indoors so it's going on no matter what. I'm going to be heading that way in about thirty minutes. I hope to see you guys there.

suprahero

naughty by nature
Staff member
Aug 26, 2005
Roll Tide
I didn't get to see it dyno. I had to leave to drive back to sumiton when he was getting on. I had to get a smaller meth injection tip so my car would quit running soooo rich.

suprahero

naughty by nature
Staff member
Aug 26, 2005
Roll Tide
Keep me posted on the dates.

My apologies to Nallywhacker for driving all the way down and getting rain'd out. The weather here has been horrible and it doesn't look like it's going to be stopping anytime soon.