importpost.com

YourHondaSux

I like Supras
Aug 12, 2005
Panther Country
www.cardomain.com
OK, so someone left me an invitation to importpost.com in my cardomain guestbook. So I figured I would check it out. It's basically a forum for all imports, broken down by make (Toyota, Mitsu, etc). There are a few MK3 people in the Toyota section. I couldn't help going into the Honda section to see what kind of retards are on there. Oh my god!! I have a feeling I'm going to get banned from the site real soon because there are some stupid mother fuckers in there. It takes all my power not to flame everyone of those 16 year old ricer civic pussies. God I hate Hondas and their owners! I guess that explains my screen name.

[/Rant]

Stanzaspeed

2.5 Twin Turbo R
Staff member
Mar 30, 2005
Calgary, AB
now now, not all honda owners are retards/ricers. albeit a large number are, but its mean to pick on "special" people like them. :biglaugh:

and what can you expect from a site like that SM is all i need. i guess that site is always good for a laugh or if you want to go e-bully some honda boiz... :biglaugh:

SupraMario

I think it was the google
Mar 30, 2005
The Farm
lol, lets not pick on the economy boyz. they are fast............................... down hill in a hurricane,
lol
get the guys who own MKIIIs over here, if there is any of them.