Import Performance Transmissions, anyone here local in NJ?

Status
Not open for further replies.

suprarich

Nov 9, 2005
ohio
I may have one or two of those plates sitting here in my shop Ian, R577320 the intermediate friction correct?

IJ.

Grumpy Old Man
Mar 30, 2005
I come from a land down under
stomis;1544125 said:
Am I still calling said store in Wayne or did yo find another source?
See below ;)
Thanks for the offer though!

suprarich;1544205 said:
I may have one or two of those plates sitting here in my shop Ian, R577320 the intermediate friction correct?
see above/below thanks anyway Rich!

Steve_N;1544315 said:
Have part in hand.. Shipping to address you emailed me FedEx 2nd day
Great start to my day Steve :D

Any chance of a pic just to confirm it's the correct plate??

IJ.

Grumpy Old Man
Mar 30, 2005
Steve_N;1544329 said:
See post 1 LoL Yea I will get a pic in a bit. Ill need you to email me your phone # for fed Ex. Check pm for shipping options & pricing

LOL took me a second to get that :p

no pm??

whatever is fastest don't care about the cost Steve, short of buying it a seat in 1st class that is ;)

IJ.

Grumpy Old Man
Mar 30, 2005
jdub;1544397 said:
Outstanding! Glad this worked out for ya Ian.

Ditto John it's been the cause of a lot of frustration this end ;)
(can't believe a $15 part has been holding up the entire project)

Then again if the original case hadn't cracked none of this would have been an issue until the Trans failed from the issues I found when I pulled it down so probably a good thing in hindsight!

IJ.

Grumpy Old Man
Mar 30, 2005
lewis15498;1544401 said:
Sorry man, I heard you were licking parts again, I had to tell someone...

Cold very cold Jeffery :nono:

------------------
Ohhh noes Steve is MIA knowing my luck he's been hit by a Comet on his trip to the FedEx store :runaway:.......

sending out S&R in T-30 ;)

A. Jay

Search.
Jun 3, 2009
Bay Area, CA
Poodles;1543029 said:
No asbestos, they stopped using it in the 80's by their company history. Also, a good link to dealers who carry their products: http://www.raybestospowertrain.com/

IJ.;1544437 said:
Cold very cold Jeffery :nono:

------------------
Ohhh noes Steve is MIA knowing my luck he's been hit by a Comet on his trip to the FedEx store :runaway:.......

sending out S&R in T-30 ;)

Hey IJ, I checked out the link that Poodles posted and there's a supplier 26 miles from me, but since I just saw this thread, their machine said they're closed. Let us know as soon as you can if Steve comes through, because I'm calling them again tomorrow morning if not.

IJ.

Grumpy Old Man
Mar 30, 2005
livinasask8er;1544480 said:
Hey IJ, I checked out the link that Poodles posted and there's a supplier 26 miles from me, but since I just saw this thread, their machine said they're closed. Let us know as soon as you can if Steve comes through, because I'm calling them again tomorrow morning if not.

Thanks Dude, no need to call though Steve already has the disc in hand, it's just that the earth has opened up and swallowed him between his place and FedEx ;) (I'd be sad to lose Steve but really pissed if they lose my disc)

Status
Not open for further replies.