previous events from what I am aware of. Dunno about any MK1/2/3... but

have seen MK4's. Maybe I can go to the Columbus event if I don't get hit by

lightning or something:evil2:

Here is more info.
http://www.importfaceoff.net/

holdbrooks

Aug 24, 2006
Alaslama
I have been to the one here in AL for the last few years and it is the largest import event in the state. if it is anything like here it will bring a lot of nice care out of the woodwork as well as a shitload of beat up hondas and various other riced out pos's. but it is worth going to at least here if you like to see some fast import drag racing. there are some videos and pics i think in the southeast forum.

Doward

Banned
Jan 11, 2006
Alachua, FL
Coming to G'ville January 25th, and I'm trying to talk Jeff (7MBoost) into entering the 62-1 equipped Supra of his into the Street Class Quick 8 ;) Hell, if we seriously do it, I'll probably put my PTE67 on his car just to up the chances of winning! He's running 750cc injectors after all :D

I'd certainly be willing to pitch in on a set of drag radials! I've even got a set of 17x9 SVT wheels here to mount some 275/40/17s back there ;)

I've got a 2.9" pulley, 3" header, and 42.5# injectors on the way - if Laura lets me, I'd like to enter the SFWD class in her Ion Redline :D

Three3Sport

Jun 8, 2008
OH
Doward;1217475 said:
Coming to G'ville January 25th, and I'm trying to talk Jeff (7MBoost) into entering the 62-1 equipped Supra of his into the Street Class Quick 8 ;) Hell, if we seriously do it, I'll probably put my PTE67 on his car just to up the chances of winning! He's running 750cc injectors after all :D

I'd certainly be willing to pitch in on a set of drag radials! I've even got a set of 17x9 SVT wheels here to mount some 275/40/17s back there ;)

I've got a 2.9" pulley, 3" header, and 42.5# injectors on the way - if Laura lets me, I'd like to enter the SFWD class in her Ion Redline :D

HeHe, sounds like fun and good luck. I am considering on going since it is a

one time/one year type of event. Should be nice to see other Supras in

action or at shows :icon_surp

ihiryu

Jul 12, 2008
TX
I've been to the event in texas a few times, this last time they canceled cause of bad weather.