Import Alliance

NAiL05

Jan 12, 2008
Texas
Well I was @ IA this past weekend and saw a couple of supras. Few NA mkivs and stock lookin TT's. Anyway this white mkiii and mkii supra caught my eye out of all of them. Anyone know if they are members on here?

sm_photo_missing.jpg

sm_photo_missing.jpg

sm_photo_missing.jpg

Doward

Banned
Jan 11, 2006
Alachua, FL
Gorgeous MKII there.

I really like what the owner did with the white, and the black stripe - Really sets off the pre89 front end!

NAiL05

Jan 12, 2008
Texas
I guess I can add a few more pics from the show but just curious about those two. There was also a white mkiii with the mkiv turbo rims sitting next to the dyno. That thing did not look like it had a stock turbine at all lol. I need to try to find my pic of that one didnt turn out too good as I recall.

sm_photo_missing.jpg

sm_photo_missing.jpg

sm_photo_missing.jpg

sm_photo_missing.jpg

sm_photo_missing.jpg

sm_photo_missing.jpg

sm_photo_missing.jpg

sm_photo_missing.jpg

sm_photo_missing.jpg

sm_photo_missing.jpg

sm_photo_missing.jpg

sm_photo_missing.jpg

sm_photo_missing.jpg

sm_photo_missing.jpg

sm_photo_missing.jpg

suprahero

naughty by nature
Staff member
Aug 26, 2005
Roll Tide
I thought I recognized that giant bay where all of the cars were, and then I saw you were from Texas and knew I'd been there. Those are some beautiful cars.

NAiL05

Jan 12, 2008
Texas
Thanks. Yea I rolled out there in my green accord lol. Unfortunately the Cb7's werent represented well they kinda looked ummm how do you say not so great? I had the grandma green one with the h22a and texas plates parked in the corner on the far around where the boosted red cb was. It wasn't a bad meet. The morning was kinda gay with the brief showers then it got really hot.