I'm stuck at the boise ID airport?!?!??! HELP!!!

Status
Not open for further replies.

surferofthesnow

Feb 14, 2008
Ketchum, ID
I could really use a ride to Sun Valley Id from Boise. My ride ditched me. If anyone has a cheap car in Boise than I'll buy it!!!! I'll pay you gas plus tip if you give me a ride!!! HHEEEELLLPPPP!

suprahero

naughty by nature
Staff member
Aug 26, 2005
Roll Tide
Can you get a bus ticket or a taxi? Just wondering. I'd hate to be stuck at an airport waiting on someone to respond. Good luck.

surferofthesnow

Feb 14, 2008
Ketchum, ID
I stayed at a motel and I'm taking a shuttle at 2:45. I'm fuckin pissed though, because I thought I had a reliable place to stay. I found a mkii supra nearby that was for sale, really nice. I was going to buy it for $800 then drive over last night because I need a car anyways. My uncle, who bailed on me because he was too tired to drive two hours, told me that if I bought a car, then I shouldn't even show up because in that case, I wouldn't have a place to stay. Holy fucking god. What the hell? Why are people so unreliable. He then called me an idiot for trying to come up with my own solution. I'm probably only staying here for a month or two. I need to find a reliable place to call home.

Clueless

Banned
Feb 22, 2006
Columbus, Indiana
suprarx7nut;1355981 said:
Damn, sounds like you have some unreliable people that you need to count on.

Get a job and get out and support yourself asap so you only need to rely on yourself.

There's an old saying that goes: "If you want something done right, do it yourself!" -Author Unknown

Look into HUD homes or find apartments that scales the rent to your weekly income

Status
Not open for further replies.