im new to the site and I need some help

jnk42109

Jun 29, 2012
virginia
Well Ive been a supra owner for awhile it blowed a headgasket but what I was needin help with was how do I find parts?

bhmsupra

Supramania Contributor
May 29, 2008
It's Not Important Bro
You are posting in the "Supra Build Up / Galelry" section. This needs to be in teh General Chat section. Look around here and get your feet under you a bit maybe.

Read this.....
http://www.supramania.com/forums/sh...hool-quot-guys-(or-How-to-ask-smart-questions..)

Do your research, plenty of data here on this site re BHG. OEM Parts as well as parts in the vendor section are oplenty. Driftmotion is a very good one that comes to mind pesonally. Find a good shop or friend in your area that can help you along. Perhaps a shop in your area has some experience, can chat with them.

Welcome to the site.

zambini

Jan 16, 2008
Detroit, MI
post mods, mileage etc..

when doing new headgasket job, take into consideration milling thicknesses if youre going the mhg route. if not, at LEAST put the head back on with ARP hardware!

pretty straight forward job. you'll need a lot of new gaskets, and pb blaster if youre doing it yourself. try not to break apart your harness if it's in bad condition.. good luck!