I'm in Sport Compact Car..

JMDigital

Authorized Vendor
Jun 2, 2006
Tampa, Florida
www.cardomain.com
Congrats!! That’s cool.. You can now be called a Super Dad!! My father did basically the same to me he got me Drag Racing at 12! I was even in the local paper.. We had to lie and say I was 13 but I still thank him for letting me drive the cool racecar at 12!!! He even brought it to my 7th grade class for show and tell!

Dads with car hobbies are COOL!!

grsupra87

Let's go Pens!!
Thanks. My 9 year old really loves cars. When he was 6 we were walking through Walmart and he pointed at the back of an Impala and said "look they're trying to make it look like a Skyline". When we went to 2F2F at the beginning where Paul Walker pulls up in his Skyline, a teenage behind us tells his girlfriend, "look, thats from his turbo" and Connor turned around and said "no, he's purging his Nitrous". I laughed that was so funny.

GotToyota?

Dedicated Member
Apr 6, 2005
Texas Motor Speedway
grsupra87 said:
Thanks. My 9 year old really loves cars. When he was 6 we were walking through Walmart and he pointed at the back of an Impala and said "look they're trying to make it look like a Skyline". When we went to 2F2F at the beginning where Paul Walker pulls up in his Skyline, a teenage behind us tells his girlfriend, "look, thats from his turbo" and Connor turned around and said "no, he's purging his Nitrous". I laughed that was so funny.
AHAHA, that is badass. You sir, at the man! :icon_surp

-Matt

grsupra87

Let's go Pens!!
yeah, he was to his girlfriend, "I'll shut up now!". Anytime I'm working on a vehicle, he is asking me questions, wanting to help. I'm repainting the Supra, and he's in there with his ventilator mask on wanting to know what we're doing. He also loves MKIV Supras, but not as much as MKIII. He will do anything for a ride in the Supra.