I'm getting sick of my fellow americans.

Jeff Lange

Administrator
Staff member
Mar 29, 2005
Sunnyvale, CA
jefflange.ca
mc_h said:
Yea...just an FYI - big and few meals = worse than many big meals I'd say. At least your metabolism is kept active with eating often...

Yeah I know. Typically I try to eat smaller portions more often, sometimes up to 4-5 times a day, but occasionally I'll still throw in a 1-2 huge meal day, lol.

My body must hate me. Oh well, at least my knees don't hurt when I walk. :aigo: :aigo: :aigo:

mc_h

Apr 1, 2005
Windsor/Detroit
Jeff Lange said:
Yeah I know. Typically I try to eat smaller portions more often, sometimes up to 4-5 times a day, but occasionally I'll still throw in a 1-2 huge meal day, lol.

My body must hate me. Oh well, at least my knees don't hurt when I walk. :aigo: :aigo: :aigo:

Well if you do...
stack a couple quadruple stackers
I don't know what it is about those things, but they taste awesome...lots of protein at least :biglaugh:
mmm almost midnight, I could go for a pound of bacon...

cajunangel

Saints pwned the Falcons
sm_photo_missing.jpg

JustAnotherVictim said:
My grandma was from Louisiana but I lived in Pittsburgh and Baltimore.

what part of louisiana?
ive visited the northern states... weird lol

Last edited:

Jeff Lange

Administrator
Staff member
Mar 29, 2005
Sunnyvale, CA
jefflange.ca
mc_h said:
Well if you do...
stack a couple quadruple stackers
I don't know what it is about those things, but they taste awesome...lots of protein at least :biglaugh:
mmm almost midnight, I could go for a pound of bacon...

I've never had a stacker, they never looked that appealing. In general I don't really go to BK that much. Maybe if they still have em next time I'll get one. :)

johnathan1

Supra =
Aug 19, 2005
Downey, California, United States
Wow, i just saw this thread... Yea, i don't like to see fat people, me and my brother always point them out in public...yea, bad, i know. Lol...and my dad calls em' "Those stupid fat fucks"...yea, i know, pretty harsh, I guess it's funny if you know him.LOL

I don't consider myself fat, i'm 6'4" 237lbs...Although I have lost a LOT of weight in the last 4 or so years...I went from a pants size 42, to a 34! Damn...

Big Wang Bandit

You Can't Quit Me Baby
Feb 21, 2006
San Ramon, CA - 925!
Its odd to me tho because Im not SUPER healthy.

Just over a period of 4 months I went from 240ish pounds to 200~. I need to eat alot to even keep weight. My Dr. thought I had thyroid cancer but all tests came back negative.

I guess my metabolisim just kicks ass!