I'm done, car's FS...

oneandgone

40R 6 SPD SC3
Hate to say it guys, but things have gotten pretty shitty these past few months and money has become incredibly tight. My car is up for sale as well as all of my spare parts. I've become really good friends with some of the guys on here, and will continue to be wether I own a Supra or not. I'll miss this place, but will still pop in on occasion. Thanks for all of the help, support, and comradery.

Peace.

FS add is here...
http://www.supramania.com/forums/showthread.php?t=10317

I've dumped nearly $40K in the car, so the asking price is a bargain. I know it will take someone special to buy it though...

Loki

The Future is Unwritten
Mar 30, 2005
Prince George, B.C.
Sad to see you sell it, hope it goes to a good home. If I had that kind of money I would buy that car right now :( Easily one of the cleanest MKIII's out there.

Good luck with everything, hope things get un-shitty in the new year.

figgie

Supramania Contributor
Mar 30, 2005
Twin Cities, Minnesot-ah
Grant

buddy :) Shame to see you sell it but sometimes when you have to batten the hatches down, You have to do what you have to do.

And as adjuster stated

12k for that entire list is CHEAP!! You should be able to get it without any issues. BTW I need to send you an email ;)

Turbo. Targa. Life.

SupraMania Shirt Slinger!
Apr 16, 2005
O'Fallon, MO
www.geocities.com
I really don't know you personally all that well, but I know your car just from pictures. It's sad to see any Supra owner sell their car without another, whether they're a member here or not. Hopefully you'll be back to MKIII status soon, though. Good luck with your financial situation--I know how that goes. Happy new year :)

suprarcr89

The Juggernaut has my old
hate to see you go from the supra community grant. I know how it is when money gets tight.... If I had the money I would buy it in a heartbeat. I have rode in it twice myself and i have to say every aspect of the car is awesome.

hope to see you get a supra in the future... and if your ever in Tn stop by...

-Ken