I'm back! sorry for to leave you guys hangin'

PowerTrip Performance

Custom Fabrication
Dec 5, 2005
Oregon
www.myspace.com
Hey everyone, it's been a while. I posted on here my F.F.I. that I had built and a equal length stainless turbo manifold, I have since sold those...I am back in the game of building F.F.I.'s. My new design is I believe going to be a huge power maker as well as being cosmetically appealing. I had several responses from you guys and others, wanting me to continue building these, so I have decided to do so. I'll keep you guys informed when the new design is available...start saving your pennies!

PowerTrip Performance

Custom Fabrication
Dec 5, 2005
Oregon
www.myspace.com
MK3Brent said:
If they're in the 500-600 price range (FFI only), I'll be interested.
Since Ron is out of the game till further notice. :-\

Here is the idea I am throwing around in my head, let me know what you think. I am thinking whomever is the first one to buy one of these from me... if they are willing to promise me they will dyno test this manifold (I want to see before and after results) I will fully re-imburse them for the dyno session, and one hour of tuning (up to $100/hr.) I will of course have to see proof of the dyno session scheduling, tuning, and cost from the shop by which is was performed. This offer is even available for those of you with a Ron R. manifold;-). Hopefully, the first buyer who takes me up on this offer, has other upgrades done already that will optimize the performance potential, ie. enhanced boost, exhaust, management system, etc. Any other ideas feel free to let me know. Thanks!

BRIAN

Supramania Contributor
Jan 7, 2006
socal
It would be great if it can be designed to keep everything in place like AC, alternator and battery.

PowerTrip Performance

Custom Fabrication
Dec 5, 2005
Oregon
www.myspace.com
I could probably build one that doesn't require relocations, but I no longer have my Supra :-( I would need the car to set up my jig. Who do I get the alternator relocation brackets from? I could supply them with the manifolds?

born2drv

Banned
Nov 1, 2005
Burbank, CA
What happened to the exhaust manifold that you started on? that's what I was interested in the most. actually i just bought a flange so a local shop make one myself since I was so inspired by your photos... mind you I haven't found a shop yet to do it.

Boost Lee

Bee Doo Bee Doo Bee Doo
Staff member
Sep 13, 2006
Indianapolis, IN
BAD BRIAN said:
It would be great if it can be designed to keep everything in place like AC, alternator and battery.

Uhh...To the best of my knowledge, I don't see a FFIM w/ out the battery being relocated happening. It's sort of...RIGHT there in the way...Besides, it's not like it's hard to do...

Anyways: I, as well, would be interested in this FFIM. :)

PowerTrip Performance

Custom Fabrication
Dec 5, 2005
Oregon
www.myspace.com
born2drv said:
What happened to the exhaust manifold that you started on? that's what I was interested in the most. actually i just bought a flange so a local shop make one myself since I was so inspired by your photos... mind you I haven't found a shop yet to do it.

I still have it, it is still unfinished (exactly the same as you saw it last) I think it would require moving the battery, powersteering resevior, maybe more? I would love to build these things for you guys, but honestly it's really hard to find buyers serious enough about buying them for what it is worth for me to build them. Building a manifold like this takes a lot of time, and material costs are not cheap either. If I were to build the turbo manifold again, I would need about $700.00 for Mild Steel, and around $1100.00 for stainless. Ouch, huh???
I could do something less complicated, such as a clone of HKS, or SS auto junk but with using quality materials (my manifolds have lifetime warranty against cracking) for cheaper. (I don't mean cheaper than SS auto)

PowerTrip Performance

Custom Fabrication
Dec 5, 2005
Oregon
www.myspace.com
suprarich said:
You have to make the alternator bracket.

I thought someone on mania had a line on where to buy them from? if not someone needs to make them, I could do it no problem, but as I have mentioned before, I no longer own a Supra, so I have nothing to mock it up on. Does someone have one the want to loan out for the reproduction???