I'm BACK, In a weird way

supraredliner

Oldschool player
May 8, 2005
NC
Hey guys it's been a while, I've been on a car owning frenzy. Since I got rid of my 87 Turbo back in 03 I've been through a shitload of cars. Fords, Hondas, a Mitsubishi, Several Toyotas (Including a 85 Corolla GT-S). But I think I have finally found myself a Good streetable, Luxuary sport car. That's right I now own a VOLVO. LOL, now before you go beating me down just know, this isn't your safety conscious grandma's grocery getter. I have fallen in love with a 98 C70 HPT. That's right a 2 door 5 speed Turbo pushing 245hp factory. The HPT means High Pressure Turbo. I think I am in love, although emmense amounts of Horse power aren't avalible to buy like our beloved Supra's. You would be suprised to find kit's in excess of 380whp with a warranty. Wish me luck with this car guys, I am still going to be building Supra's till the day I die. But I think I have found my Luxary sport match in a strange place. Volvo.

supraredliner

Oldschool player
May 8, 2005
NC
Sorry guys it's been the better part of a year since I was last on the site, So perhaps my posting maners are a bit off. Just wanted to say hi and update you on what's going on around here