If you are in the 850 area code of Fla, or Mobile Al, read this...

Reign_Maker

Has cheezberger
Aug 31, 2005
Florida
Ok, we are starting up a new local forum in the 850 area, I believe 850 runs from the bama boarder to past tally, so its a pretty wide range... We just kicked it off about a week ago, and its gettin pretty good, but I would LOVE LOVE LOVE to have more Supra guys on there besides me...

So please, check it out, let me know what you think, if you like what ya see, sign up... Lets get some more Mania'cs on there... www.race850.forumotion.com

Tell your friends... It's not just imports or supras... Its domestics, bikes, drag cars, all that... We are going to be doing some great things... The site is NOT run by a bunch of fucktard 16 y/os... Its me, Disco Dave and Clifford... Ok, Im a fucktard, but hey, lmao... But seriously, please check it out...

AF1JZ

Almost civilian status...
Jun 26, 2006
Fredericksburg, VA
Jake: Even though I'm not near there, I came in here and clicked the link anyways for shits and grins....Linky no worky. Says the forum doesn't exist.

AF1JZ

Almost civilian status...
Jun 26, 2006
Fredericksburg, VA
I'm actually thinking about putting in to be a Recuiter and going somewhere like FL, GA, SC. Somewhere warmer.

I'll go sign up though to your forum.

Reign_Maker

Has cheezberger
Aug 31, 2005
Florida
I just saw your intro thread... YAY! You think there are any other bama folks that would wanna join and maybe make some trips to NW fla for some of our bigger meets? We know the people who own Emerald Coast Dragway, and will be doing Race850 ONLY track days where we rent the whole track for ourselves... You think you guys would wanna come for that?

ForcedTorque

Join the 92 Owners Group
Jul 11, 2005
Satsuma, Alabama, United States
I might could get JmoneyDTB and his buddy Bill with the MKIV in there. Bill's car is a beast. And there are a bunch of import guys in the Daphne area that may be interested as well, but I don't know how to get in touch with them.

Reign_Maker

Has cheezberger
Aug 31, 2005
Florida
ForcedTorque;866225 said:
but I don't know how to get in touch with them.
Carrier pigeon? Soup cans and a string? I know you Bama folks got stuff like that... lol...

Noah: you Ol Miss guys wanna join up, PLEASE do... Even though we're 850 guys, ya'll are more than welcome AND invited to our events...

suprahero

naughty by nature
Staff member
Aug 26, 2005
Roll Tide
Jake, there's no way in hell you're making it to the Texas meet are you?

I'm going to check out your site.