IDRC Finals Fontana nov 10-11

Tun_x

Built to do the NASTY!!
Apr 1, 2005
Utah
No I'm a Crew chief for a Pro all-motor car.. Make sure you stop by are pit and say hello I will watch for ya!

Tun_x

Built to do the NASTY!!
Apr 1, 2005
Utah
SD2JZA70 said:
Who is going? I will be running my supra in true street so I hope some other supras come out to represent
So how did you do today?

SD2JZA70

HardTunedMotorsports
Apr 5, 2005
San Marcos, CA
www.cardomain.com
Tun_x said:
So how did you do today?
Hey, It was good meeting you out there. I wish I would have had time to come over and chat more but we had problems with both cars all weekend. The red supra MK4 hurt the clutch on saturday so we spent all night pulling the RPS carbon out of a buddies car and swapping it only to break an axle on the first pass sunday. My car was having clutch and transmission problems all weekend and it was just a bitch to get into 2nd and 3rd gear. I managed to do an 11.6 @ 122 with the clutch slipping in every gear followed by a 12.9 @ 128 losing in the semifinals against a much slower car because I bogged and the couldnt get it into second. It was fun but I got alot of work to do to get the suspension and drivetrain set up properly.

Tun_x

Built to do the NASTY!!
Apr 1, 2005
Utah
SD2JZA70 said:
Hey, It was good meeting you out there. I wish I would have had time to come over and chat more but we had problems with both cars all weekend. The red supra MK4 hurt the clutch on saturday so we spent all night pulling the RPS carbon out of a buddies car and swapping it only to break an axle on the first pass sunday. My car was having clutch and transmission problems all weekend and it was just a bitch to get into 2nd and 3rd gear. I managed to do an 11.6 @ 122 with the clutch slipping in every gear followed by a 12.9 @ 128 losing in the semifinals against a much slower car because I bogged and the couldnt get it into second. It was fun but I got alot of work to do to get the suspension and drivetrain set up properly.

Let me know if theres anything I can do to help

Jason