Idle Speed Control Valve 2jzge vs gte question

2jza70

Apr 21, 2010
Tulsa, Oklahoma
I recently purchased a 2jzgte from an aristo and when I received it I discovered that the iscv was basically glued on from being broken before. I looked at prices and it is between $350 and $450 new, and seeing as how mk4 supra's aren't a common find in your local salvage yard, my question is this. Is the iscv from a 2jzge the same sensor that is on the 2jzgte? It is the sensor that is on the intake manifold closest to the firewall. If not does anyone know someone selling one?

dbd9800

May 5, 2010
kuala lumpur
as far as i concern, some of jz series part are similar and can be used to different models.. just make sure its same code. good luck

Flateric

Mar 26, 2008
Calgary, Alberta, Canada
The original ISCV that came with my first 2jz was toast and I ended up originally using one from my 7M setup and it worked just fine. I have now used the ISCV from another 2JZ and as far as things went for me they are identical in connectoion and operation. So if you are in a pinch than you may give a 7M one a try. The ISCV is simply a stepper motor and performs exactly the same function on these motors. The plug and pinouts for each are also identical.