Idiot F&F Fans

A-to-the-J

Panda™ and Pre-89 Gracer™
Feb 19, 2006
Anaheim/West Covina, CA
omg, so i'm on my way to Kaizen (Jose's Shop :bigthumb:) with Justin (MKIII N00B) and im in the left turn lane and i pulled up next to this civic. the guy calls out to me and compliments me on my Supra. then he asks the most idiotic question:

guy: hey, are you running the stock 2JZ-GTE? :3d_frown:
me: umm..no, this supra came witha 7M. i think youre talking about the jellybeans.
guy: oh, is that a twin turbo or a single turbo?
me: single.
guy: oh, well that's a clean supra you got.
me: thanks

and me and justin drove off laughing. the only possible way he could ask if i had the "STOCK" 2JZ is from F&F. idk, just wanted to post up.

anything like this ever happen to you?

super.secret.supra.club

Supramania Contributor
Mar 22, 2007
San Diego, CA
Haven't been asked that question yet, unless he heard about the 2J swap, :dunno:

Matce said:
actually I don't REALLY care about names... I just wanna hit it :naughty:

Who doesn't?? Actually, doesn't she have some TV show where she picks some lucky guy to bone her?

edit: I can't use proper grammar.

Last edited:

Clied

Wangan Supra
Jun 8, 2006
NorCal
I met this one dude who thought my car was a 240sx, even though he was sitting in a mark 3 supra.

pimptrizkit

thread killer
Dec 22, 2005
vancouver Wa
im usualy either asked if it's a celica, or a celica supra, or is it turbo'd??

i get the twin turbo thing alot, i laugh inside and say single...

i have been fallowed off the road before by guys wanted to see under the hood.

either way, it's still sick to have a supra.

trucker

Feb 18, 2006
i'm bad, i'm nationwide
i love it when you tell people you own a supe, and they automatically assune it's a mk4.

i gave up on explaining what a mk2 is.....i just smile, nod and say yeah, the car vin diesel has....

faithless88

Sep 6, 2007
Utah
All I can say is whoever thinks they know anything about cars from f&f is a moron. Reason why I got into cars was being laid up for a month and only shows and books around me were about cars and kinda got stuck with it.

Only time I have confused any kind of supra with another car is a 300zx at my work the guy has custom made panals that makes it look like a mkIII.

Another thing that is sad is when a person who does know cars only knows about 1 kind of car, friend only knows about Hondas and no other. Where as myself I know about Hondas, Toyotas(best of all), Subarus, Chevs, Fords, some about Nissan, and eurpoean makers.

Ma70.Ent

Supramania Contributor
Feb 26, 2006
NJ
s0ulstar said:
omg, so i'm on my way to Kaizen (Jose's Shop :bigthumb:) with Justin (MKIII N00B) and im in the left turn lane and i pulled up next to this civic. the guy calls out to me and compliments me on my Supra. then he asks the most idiotic question:

guy: hey, are you running the stock 2JZ-GTE? :3d_frown:
me: umm..no, this supra came witha 7M. i think youre talking about the jellybeans.
guy: oh, is that a twin turbo or a single turbo?
me: single.
guy: oh, well that's a clean supra you got.
me: thanks

and me and justin drove off laughing. the only possible way he could ask if i had the "STOCK" 2JZ is from F&F. idk, just wanted to post up.

anything like this ever happen to you?

It's not really THAT funny, but anyways, I get that all the time. You can't expect the general population to know anything.

OneJoeZee

Retired Post Whore
Mar 30, 2005
aboard the Argama
Matce said:
btw: who's that hot chick in your avatar, AJ ? :)

An import model with an annoying voice that has a dumb bisexual dating show on MTV.

She needs to stick to the still camera posing on cars and signing posters at HIN and leave reality/dating shows to people that are actually semi-interesting to watch. I'd rather watch flavor of Love. At least Flavor Flav has personality.

Sorry. /rant. I happened to catch the show the other day and it was garbage. And that's saying something considering reality TV is garbage by nature.

Red7m

Oct 16, 2005
Hollidaysburg PA
Clied said:
I met this one dude who thought my car was a 240sx, even though he was sitting in a mark 3 supra.

A couple of weeks after I bought my current supra I had 2 of the coolant lines behind the motor leak. Well I had to work so I took it to the previous owner and had him fix it. Well the next day when I was leaving for work in my dd I see this nice red car comming down the road by my house. I am looking at is saying to myself damn that is a nice car, I wonder what it is. Just as it passed I realized it was my own car. lol.

mkiiSupraMan18

Needs a new username...
Apr 1, 2005
United States
trucker said:
i gave up on explaining what a mk2 is.....i just smile, nod and say yeah, the car vin diesel has....

Yeah, I told my wife to stop telling people I had one. Telling her friends who like cars I have a Supra then me breaking the news to them... very disappointing.

I get called a ricer all the time in my sti. I especially love this at stop lights... :sarcasm:

Tanya

Supramania Contributor
Aug 15, 2005
Naples, FL
I just had a mechanic (my former boss too) confuse my CAI with a turbo :slap:
Him: "looks nice in here. Is that a turbo?"
Me and a guy who works for him: "WTF, no!"

Dee deee muthafuckin DEEE