Identifty these 1JZ Harness Connectors

jdm2191

Sep 18, 2011
SoCal
Need help Identifing what these Connectors Connect too?

Please Help me out

1.Have No Idea what these is for?
p1764843_1.jpg

2. This Plug by the Alternator
p1764843_2.jpg

3. This Plug By the Map Sensor (its NOT the MAP Sensor plug)
p1764843_3.jpg

p1764843_4.jpg

4.This Gray Connector by the Oil Pressure Sensor Connector
p1764843_5.jpg

p1764843_6.jpg

5. These two black Connectors (there not for the ignitor)
p1764843_7.jpg

p1764843_8.jpg

MightyAl

Jun 5, 2005
Chesterfield, MO
The bottom black connectors are your main power and engine to engine bay chassis connections that go by the fuse box. You must have a harness other then the supra because those are like the MkIV connectors.

The top pic is a bread board where somebody installed a new circuit or tried to install a new circuit.

The second from the top pic is most likely the progressive power steering plug. Check the wire colors should be white with green stripe and white with blue?? stripe. Not sure about the second one but the wires for the PPS are white with a stripe.

The third one shooting from the hip could be the Idle speed control or even the traction control. Not sure it has been awhile.

You probably have a chaser harness. Post up some pics of the ecu connectors and it will help to identify the plugs you are asking about.

87M-GTE

Slow
Sep 12, 2007
Milwaukee WI
Post a pic of the whole harness. Is it a stock Harness? cut up? etc

#4 looks like AC
#5 (the one on the right) looks like TPS

MightyAl

Jun 5, 2005
Chesterfield, MO
87M-GTE;1765014 said:

#4 looks like AC

#5 is the power connection similar to the MKIV supra and the Lexus SC.

I think you are right that #4 is A/C

jdm2191

Sep 18, 2011
SoCal
MightyAl;1764885 said:
The bottom black connectors are your main power and engine to engine bay chassis connections that go by the fuse box. You must have a harness other then the supra because those are like the MkIV connectors.

The top pic is a bread board where somebody installed a new circuit or tried to install a new circuit.

The second from the top pic is most likely the progressive power steering plug. Check the wire colors should be white with green stripe and white with blue?? stripe. Not sure about the second one but the wires for the PPS are white with a stripe.

The third one shooting from the hip could be the Idle speed control or even the traction control. Not sure it has been awhile.

You probably have a chaser harness. Post up some pics of the ecu connectors and it will help to identify the plugs you are asking about.

I believe its a Soarer Harness & the previous car it was in was a SC300 & i didnt know the PS pump had a connector?

87M-GTE;1765014 said:

#4 looks like AC
Only a couple connectors are cut off but yes stock Harness & #4 i think your right about the AC & #5 is not TPS i already have that connector

MightyAl;1765027 said:
#5 is the power connection similar to the MKIV supra and the Lexus SC.

I think you are right that #4 is A/C

i think your right