• don't like

Votes: 53 53.5%

• Total voters

lintlars

ROOTS RADICALS
Apr 1, 2005
Ft.St.John BC
www.cardomain.com
I would put a spacer on and run it on the frame rail then under the head light thats what I did on my gt35r I welded on a 45 elbow on the end of the compressor outlet packaging is smooth as well the shortest path youve gone this far to make your engine bay clean whay ruin it with a big ole tube sprouting out of there

Muzy

Oct 3, 2008
Alberta
Well its gota 90% off housing anyways. Looks differnt but looks perfectly functional.
Go for it Nash. muzy

black89t

boost'en down 101
Oct 27, 2007
humboldt, ca
nash your shit would look SO clean with that ffim if clocked the turbo down. but if its really that much of a hassle then i guess try it out. and that looks like 2.5" to me.

gaboonviper85

Supramania Contributor
Jan 13, 2008
Northeast Philly
looks like you spent real time on your engine bay.....now only to have some big ugly pipe blocking view of the turbo n such....it really screws up all the nice word you did.

becauseican

Supramania Contributor
Mar 31, 2005
Vancouver
www.bicperformance.com
Wow, Nash, so you do actualy have a Supra......LOL. I would run it up top like that, I like the different look. I normally run it towards the valve cover then a 45 out the turbo, and a 90 down just behind the rad.

KeithH

Mar 31, 2005
Portland, OR
Cutting out a few gentle bends cannot make up for that NASTY right angle bend. Think about it like you're driving on a road course. Taking the Festival Turns out of a track will make the track faster.

Lose the Festival Turns! :)

cjsupra90

previously chris90na-t
Jun 11, 2005
Lakeland, FL
Nash, I dont mind it but if you want a shorter piping track, why not just eliminate the PS or if you want to keep PS, then eliminate the pump and run a MR2 electric drivin PS pump to get the belt drivin pump out of the way and open up room down below...

grimreaper

Jul 2, 2008
Dallas
reminds me of the legacy gt kits. what will that 180 or 160 degree turn do to flow?

Side note: Is that a brake booster check valve for your pcv system?

NashMan

WTF did he just wright ?
Aug 5, 2005
Victoria BC
though of this but i like my progives rack and i have contoler for it as well that i will be thrwoing in the junk pile

cjsupra90;1243923 said:
Nash, I dont mind it but if you want a shorter piping track, why not just eliminate the PS or if you want to keep PS, then eliminate the pump and run a MR2 electric drivin PS pump to get the belt drivin pump out of the way and open up room down below...

my dule oil filters and lines are in the way right by the ic end tank so going under it not an option cause you will see an ic pipe hanging low is just umm ulgy and looks to be poor fit ment

next with the 90 clock down and going along the frame rail again alot fo stuff is in the way

basicly my oil lines are given me griff and power streeing as well

i gonna look into ti tommrow if i cna figure out a nice root wiht out chnagein to much stuff around

IJ.;1243958 said:
Just not getting what the issue is....

I run 3" IC pipe down from the Turbo and still have PwrSteer?

catback

Mar 30, 2005
bitterville
2-3“ manifold spacer is my vote. i relocated the ps res above the ic so i could run it under the air filter
heres how i ran mine.
not a good pic. but its the only one on my ps3.. hope it helps

Attachments

• IMG_4435.jpg
    IMG_4435.jpg
    273.5 KB · Views: 36

americanjebus

Mr. Evergreen
Mar 30, 2005
wa.
that 1 90 degree bend is going to equate to more feet of flow resistance than the distance your saving. your better off with a few 45 degree bends than throwing a hairpin in there for the sake of 1 ft.

it'd be worth it to just relocate your PS lines or move some shit around down there.