I think someone is dreaming...

Hotwheelsjr

May 22, 2011
Surprise AZ
Seriously?

http://phoenix.craigslist.org/wvl/pts/3238418073.html

2JZ Supra motor (dyno'd for 700hp on race fuel) - $6500 (101 and Indian school)

Date: 2012-08-29, 6:40PM MST

As much as I dont want to im posting up my 2jz Supra motor. Pulled about 2 months ago from a project car (also for sale). I have dyno sheets that show the car was dyno'd for 390hp with 12lbs of boost. UMS tuned the car about 3 months ago. Was told for my size turbo there wasnt a reason I shouldnt be around 700hp with race fuel on a stock block. Asking 6500 for motor + an auto trans. Texting works best to reach me. motor has an estimated 93k for milage. that was last miles read off the odometer before it was pulled. Tranny comes with motor. Originally a twin turbo auto. Motor has

T67 Garret Turbo (not ball baring)
AEM Fuel rail
AEM ECU
1200cc injectors
4in intercooler
light weight aluminum pullys
4in dump tube
3in exhaust - not certain if this will be sold with the shell or with the motor just yet.

nothing is wrong with the motor. was pulled to sell the shell and things came up. Sorry pix arent the best but I have limited room in the garage due to being lazy to push out the shell and take better pix.

Last edited:

Hotwheelsjr

May 22, 2011
Surprise AZ
Turbo Habanero;1870850 said:
I think this should be in the or sale section bud

It certainly isn't mine...I'm not selling anything. I just find it funny this guy is looking for $6500 for what appears to be a beat to death high mileage 2j. Mods -- feel free to delete if you so wish...I just thought y'all would get a chuckle out of it. My bad.

radiod

Supramania Contributor
Dec 13, 2007
Abbotsford, BC
"Sorry pix arent the best but I have limited room in the garage due to being lazy to push out the shell and take better pix."

....yeah, I'll get right on buying your overpriced engine if you can't be motivated enough to get a proper picture >_<

te72

Classifieds Moderator
Staff member
Mar 26, 2006
WHYoming
radiod;1871058 said:
"Sorry pix arent the best but I have limited room in the garage due to being lazy to push out the shell and take better pix."

....yeah, I'll get right on buying your overpriced engine if you can't be motivated enough to get a proper picture >_<
Haha, all too true... clearly this guy doesn't make his money in sales. :rofl:

Grandavi

Sep 25, 2008
Calgary, Alberta, Canada
1200 cc injectors? Makes me wonder whats inside the block. Somebody must have gotten mixed up.. nobody builds an engine for 1200 cc injectors and slaps on a "green" turbo.. and then dynos under 400...
whoops.. I take that back.. "green" fuel rail.