i think she's done for now..

catback

Mar 30, 2005
bitterville
well i dont know what else to do to her, and winters coming so i think i'lll take a break from the PIT.
here's an engine pic and some dyno #'s
BTW the dyno was at 17psi on 94 octane
p783276_1.jpg

sm_photo_missing.jpg

GotTurbos?

2J = Here; Swap = Near
Apr 24, 2006
Dallas, TX
I remember saying how I didn't like the CF look back when you made the thread when you were only that far. Now that I see it with the engine in there, I changed my mind. That really does look great. Congrats on all the hard work finally paying off!

Poodles

I play with fire
Jul 22, 2006
Fort Worth, TX
honestly, there is only 2 things I would change in that entire bay...

polished compressor housing, and ceramic coat the turbine housing...

catback

Mar 30, 2005
bitterville
^^ LOL
thanks for the compliments guys,

i put alot of work into the bay and interior but not much has been done to the exterior.
rays gram lights 17" in gold are in the plans for next year, i think that will be all for the exterior upgrades.
it. it looks almost completely stock on the outside, and that's what i like the best,

What should i do about the front lip? without going 89+bumper. any suggestions are apreciated..
p784790_1.jpg

flubyux2

Madd Tyte JDM yo ®
Apr 2, 2005
st. pete, fl
www.myspace.com
i like the engine bay. i like that you relocated the coil pack but not sure i like its new home. i also like that you relocated the PS can, but not sure i like it over the fmic. i also like the fmic but not sure i like the cut bumper and no grill. im also not feelin the wheels. but overall, its a great success. its WELL executed and you certainly cut NO corners. the custom radiator brackets are a GREAT touch too, i like tthat alot.

pick up a shineauto lip, without brake ducts for your car. that would set off the front end.

oh and i love the color, makes me miss my other 89.