I really really want to pull my motor...

Nghty89

Zombie Chicks Are Hot
Mar 26, 2008
7 Cities, VA
Well, I am hovering on the edge of doing this since I have the ability right now. The garage space, a DD to drive... I want to pull it, have the block and head re-machined, MHG, ARP studs, clutch kit, and possibly repaint the car too. I am more worried about the engine for right now though, since the space wont last forever. Hell, I could even worry about the other stuff later, but I do want to pull the motor, redo most if not all of the seals and gaskets, and MHG that bitch :naughty:

What do you guys think and who wants to help me? :evil2: :1zhelp:

Nghty89

Zombie Chicks Are Hot
Mar 26, 2008
7 Cities, VA
Well, it's not so much that I can't do it, it's more like I need to get the parts first. I will have them in short order and once I do, the idea is to pull the head, rewire/clean the engine bay and the block to make it look pretty. Have the head machined/cleaned, and then we shall go with ARP studs and a MHG. I will worry about a 57 trim later, along with 550's and an SAFC2. Already have the Lexus housing with the adjuster screw for the afm.

I am more than likely going to have questions, but from what I have seen and what I am learning, I should be fairly capable of doing this myself. I look forward to the good experience! :love: