I need ideas for my design thesis

Stretch

Tallest MK3 driver ever!!
Mar 30, 2005
Toronto, Ontario
Hey guys,
I'm looking for some ideas for possible design thesis topics. I'm in industrial design, and having trouble coming up with much at all that is both interesting and not too simple. If you have any suggestions on cool things which would make a good thesis study, please help!
eric

Stretch

Tallest MK3 driver ever!!
Mar 30, 2005
Toronto, Ontario
This is something I need to design and create a prototype of by the end of the year. Along with the prototype is about 100 pages of book and some presentation boards. I'm just having troubles coming up with any ideas really as much of the things I think of are already done.
eric

Btw, can be automotive or product no problem.

TRDownShift

Sep 19, 2010
Austin, Texas, United States
A GIANT MKIII SUPRA THAT YOU LIVE INSIDE OF!!!!! MMMUUUUUAAAAHHHHHAAAAAAHHHAAAAA!!!! lol

That might be something though, housing inspired by, and themed to match the cars people like, a whole housing division made of them and the streets are all named after famous racing drivers.. >.> might be something to think about.

Enraged

A HG job took HOW long??
Mar 30, 2005
Victoria, BC, Canada
I would suggest a product of some sort, that you could possibly market. Look at sites like Kickstarter for inspiration. Some products that started small are the Keyport, or on Kickstarter there was a unique flashlight design called the Hexlight.

I don't know about you, but I have a notebook at home that I write every idea that I think up, no matter how weird or hard to make. As it has turned out, I've ended up making a few of those ideas into reality, and if I was more motivated I would probably be selling them.