i need help with questions

big yoggz

ok so im doing a 1jz swap and just for the record i strongly suggest to anyone not to buy stuff from tiger Japanese!!!! they are FUCKEN RETARDS!!!

anyways well i got a 1jz and asked for a supra but they send me a 1jz from a soarer.

my problem is that i got the supra brackets for the motor mounts and the one of the bracket dont match up...

shouldn't it still bolt up no matter what ????

does anyone know???

big yoggz

Bigzavs;1151990 said:
explain how it doesnt match up

pics would help as well

p1152013_1.jpg

p1152013_2.jpg

p1152013_3.jpg

only one of the brackets fit

Bigzavs

86.5 1JZ Single Turbo
Apr 21, 2005
Arlington, TX
they both fit, if they didnt, then 3/4s of the 1J/2J swaps on here are magical

on the drivers side it fits no problem

on the pass side, you will have to move the mount back one set of holes for it to work

86_sports_1jz

slow 700hp build...
Aug 27, 2006
OK
its true, i used a soarer in my supra. i forgot which side it is that you have to move the mount back alittle, i think its the side under the intake manifold. just check n try it

sctwinturbo

May 14, 2007
new jersey
86_sports_1jz;1153207 said:
its true, i used a soarer in my supra. i forgot which side it is that you have to move the mount back alittle, i think its the side under the intake manifold. just check n try it

the intake side under the intake manifold
i got the soarer engine in my supra also
theres a fuel damper in the way for the BIC mounts

Bigzavs

86.5 1JZ Single Turbo
Apr 21, 2005
Arlington, TX
actually i didnt mean that as a joke, when doing the swap on my friends car and on mine, the mounts on the pass side of the motor had to be moved back one set of holes, just ask gotturbos? about it, pulling a mount off while the motor is 3/4s of the way in the car with the turbo system on is no fun.

and hes using stock JZA70 mount brackets that he had not removed from the motor before hand