I need help finding good places for a ct26 turbo.

nightmare

Sep 19, 2008
Southern Indiana
I searched and didn't find much. I saw driftmotion has a 57trimct26 for $625. And everywhere else was higher. I thought someone was talking about a place called PT turbos? I saw a site some where I could send my CT off and have them rebuild it for $510 with the upgrade to a 57trim. I definatly want to stay with a CT. I don't want to do the supporting mods for a bigger turbo. Does anyone have some places that they liked? It'd be even better if it I can just buy outright.
And would it even be a good idea to consider a used stock CT? Mine doesn't have shaft play but is leaking oil internally somewhere. So what's everyone's though of a used one?

Rennat

5psi...? haha
Dec 6, 2005
Tracy, CA
www.myspace.com
if you send driftmotion YOUR turbo, they do it for $510.

performance techniques is a good placed, i used them for an OEM rebuild...
but i would trust aaron... hes sold so many turbos, and you DONT hear bad things about him, just how happy the customers are.

roundfinger

Supramania Contributor
Aug 23, 2006
Pensacola, Florida, United States
Horsepowefreaks i think has a turbonetics 60-1 ct26 for 888 and you can upgrade to a ball bearing for another 500 or so.

But on this current supra like my last supra ive chosen a Driftmotion 57trim again. Good stuff. great price.

nightmare

Sep 19, 2008
Southern Indiana
Yeah. It must've been driftmotion that i found where you could get it sent off and done for $510. Thanks guys. I'm just going to go with driftmotion. I don't like to hassle with junk. And they seem to have a really good price.
Thanks