I Need advise Please.............

blackgamer16

Supra Driver
Apr 27, 2005
Sooner Country
Sry.. for not responding earlier to this post.
Moved out and not having a computer.

Anyways on this situation.
Anybody who is interested in seeing all the post between me and jkbmkiii. I'd be gladly to sent you all the pms, pics and anything you want about this situation. And let you guys take your own oponion on this matter.

I told jkbmkiii everything about the set of rods/ pistons he was paying for. I told him they had problems thru the For sale ad, PM, Pics and even if he wanted to call me and i'd be gladly to call him back and use my own minutes.

I even mentioned all the things somebody could have problems with:
1. the scratches from branden Berger when he put the piston pins in
2. the dents from prolly him puttin it hin a vice, honestly dont know my best guess

I told him about the scratches thru pics( if you want to see all 15 pics i'll send them to you)
I even told him in the For sale ad that there was scratches around the piston pins

Then.
gave him a private message thur this forum stating:

I tried getting a pic of where on the top of one or 2 pistons there is a lil chip. But nothing too serious and all. I asked a good reputable technician about it, where i work at. and he said thats not a problem at all. And the guy i bought it from.. Branden Berger said it came stock from JE like that. So i dunno... Like i said before in the post in the for sale section. I want you to be totally clear on what your buying and all. I dont want u to come back n say-

blackgamer16- screwed me over cuz thats not even apart of me.

I hope those are good enough pics and all.
blackgamer16

ps. also i'll pay for shipping charges and all. but your gonna have to cover the paypal fee of 3 or 4 percent.

Hope thats cool with you.

either way. its a hell of a deal. Am having some serious thoughts of selling em. But tough loss for me i guess.

Tony

I wanted him to be clear on that private message about the lil chips on 1 or 2; depending on how he looked at it.- Quote " I want you to be totally clear on what your buying and all."

Than sent him another Private Message stating:
hey am heading down to my apartment. I dont have internet ova there yet.. But my number is 1 405 694 5450cell.. Just give me a call if your worried about the minsutes. I'll give ya a call back.

I'll talk to ya later
Or i'll reply to your pm

Tony

No call was received; and he said
through a pm.

Quote:
Originally Posted by blackgamer16
I tried getting a pic of where on the top of one or 2 pistons there is a lil chip. But nothing too serious and all. I asked a good reputable technician about it, where i work at. and he said thats not a problem at all. And the guy i bought it from.. Branden Berger said it came stock from JE like that. So i dunno... Like i said before in the post in the for sale section. I want you to be totally clear on what your buying and all. I dont want u to come back n say-

blackgamer16

ps. also i'll pay for shipping charges and all. but your gonna have to cover the paypal fee of 3 or 4 percent.

either way. its a hell of a deal. Am having some serious thoughts of selling em. But tough loss for me i guess.

Tony

You had them checked out and all is 100% ok correct?

I dont think there will be a problem

OBO say 500 shipped ?????

I replied:

Quote:
Originally Posted by jkbmkiii
Quote:
Originally Posted by blackgamer16

blackgamer16

Tony

You had them checked out and all is 100% ok correct?

I dont think there will be a problem

OBO say 500 shipped ?????

Yah i had em checked out and he said it wouldnt be a problem. If you want you can call me at work 405 694 5450. I'll be here till like 5. But am firm with 600. Since am having some second thoughts about selling em.

Hit me back

Blackgamer16

THen he sent me the money through paypal. Before i accepted the transaction.
Since it stated in the Paypal Note: JE Forged pistons, and stock 7mgte rods/shotpeened/ Perfect condition for a motor rebuild !!!

Below Paypal invoice:

Transaction Details

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Payment Received (ID #2UF384003W4698410)

Name:
meghan kent
Email:
slyoung55@earthlink.net
Payment Sent to:

blackgamer16@hotmail.com

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Total Amount:
$600.00 USD
Fee Amount:
-$17.70 USD
Net Amount:
$582.30 USD

Date:
May 9, 2006
Time:
16:20:03 CDT
Completed

Seller Protection Policy:
Eligible

Attn. Sellers:
You must ship to the address shown below to be protected under PayPal's Seller Protection Policy.

Note:
JE Forged pistons, and stock 7mgte rods/shotpeened/ Perfect condition for a motor rebuild !!!
Shipping Address:

meghan kent
1105 bulkey st
castle rock, CO 80108
United States
Confirmed

Payment Type:
Instant

So i called him up since there not perfect pistons. Hence through all the pics and pms and for sale ad.

I called him up and said hey. you stated that the pistons are perfect condition. and i said there not perfect you do know that. n he said yah i got a guy to prep them up or something around those lines. Since 1 or 2 piston needs is a little prep work.

He said he was fine and understood everything about the whole deal. Before we got off the phone. I asked him if he wanted to talk to the ASE tech so am not screwing over. he said no that wouldnt be necassary.

then we got off the phone and i shipped him the pistons when i see the money into my bank account. Since i told him i would ship em once it goes through. and shipped them during my lunch period.

I'll go look through my cingular phone calls and copy them too.

# Date Time Number Called

Min Rate Code Rate Pd Fea-
ture Airtime Charge LD/Add'l Charge Total Charge

our conversation
238 05/09/2006 4:26PM 303-919-4195 1 RM45 DT 0.00 0.00 0.00
239 05/09/2006 4:51PM 303-919-4195 2 RM45 DT 0.00 0.00 0.00

Honestly: if i didnt tell him about any problem with the pistons i would of sent him all his money back. and like i told jkbmkiii.

I looked over all the Pm's that was in our conversation. And to be honest. I told you everything that was wrong- I gave you my phone number; to talk to me and my reputable tech (which also builds engines/ and is an ASE master tech for years) not that you care or anything of what he does or who he is and all.

Than I sent you pics.... I even sent you pics of the dings at the top of the pistons. And you said you where totally fine with the pics.

you verbally knew there was scratches on the pistons- cuz you replied that i can get a guy to do w.e to them.

And to sum it up. you asked me a couple times would there be any problems with using these pistons.

I replied- And i said No, it wouldnt change the effect of the piston at all. Any machine shop builder/technician should tell you that!

I even had some guys in the shop look over this whole conversation. And they even said. I told you everything and anything that was wrong with the pistons. I gave you valid information thru pics/ word/ even gave you my number for any questions. And you even called me and said yah you understand about the situation and perfectly fine with that.

Honestly. you can bring other people to this situation. And i will show them exactly what was sent/received through our conversation.

Blackgamer16

To my best interest... its a done deal!
I dont owe you anything.

and than he replied.

I just found the pm where you said there was a little chip on the top of one or two of the pistons so what ever

you keep sending me pms and you act like your getting screwed, all I did was tell you why I was unhappy and you keep acting like a little punk about it.... you would do the same thing, if you were in my shoes

I dont want to be a dick but if I cant use two of the pistons because of the dammage WTF was the point? My engine builder said today and I quote" Thoses are not scratches or dings thats a damm hole" I have been advised not to use at least one and he is going to call me back about the other (if he can get it in to better shape)

So you and your master tech dont know what your talking about because at least 1 of the pistons is junk...

OK.. is not that far away so quit treating me like Iam trying to rip you off or I guess we could have a off line meeting and thats somthing that can be avoided....

If you really want to get bad with me we can let Pay Pal deal with it and I bet I would get my money back!!!

I want the pistons and rods but I wanted a full set, not 5 pistons and 6 rods

Any who .... I got ripped off buy a scamer little punk I will bite the bullet and buy a 6th piston so have a good day and remember this could come back to bite you in the ass as carma is a bitch

Meaning through his own words that he was too eager to read about the information i provided him. Since he got a problem with the chips and just now after the transaction is all completed saw my private message saying "I just found the pm where you said there was a little chip on the top of one or two of the pistons so what ever"

So whatever he replies: Admitting fault on his own part that he was wrong and i informed him everything about this whole transaction.

I even had numerious techs at my shop read all the PMs and saw all the pics and asked their honest oponion. And they all stated. That there is NO way that there is a hole in the piston. You machine shop building is full of bull. All those piston are in great shape not perfect since only the skirts will hit the piston wall. Also if you had another set( brand new with none of the problems above put in and ran them for like 1000 miles. YOu couldnt even tell them apart.

In my own and other people honest oponions that have read/seen this transaction agree with me. That i stated everything about the pistons/rods and provided him with valid and exact information about this whole ordeal. And if jkbmkiii filled a claim, or made a post to supply all the info that was in the transaction. Since i did not misrepresent the sale of the pistons. I provided exact detail about the whole transaction.

Blackgamer16

Ps. I will provide paypal with the information and let them deal with this as they suit best. If they agree on jkbmkiii side; I'll honestly have to admit fault, apolize for this whole post to others and jkbmkiii himself. And do as paypal suits best.

But i know paypal will agree that i provided him with all the information needed and i did not misrepresent the sale at all.

blackgamer16

Supra Driver
Apr 27, 2005
Sooner Country
jkbmkiii said:
Thats a lot of work. If you say there is no problem with them then refund my money and I will shipp them back to you?

There is not a problem with them. heck i'd even put all those pistons in my own motor and it run just as good as any other. Like i stated before i have second thoughts of selling them. I see you have a problem with this whole deal. But honestly i provided you everything you needed about the parts and you sent you money away. Numerous accounts of informing you. AND after each pm, pic, phone convesaion you where totally fine with the whole transaction. N than i even went out of the way and called you! to make sure you where totally fine with everything right???

Or are you saying i did not call you???

And you stated you where fine with everything. ship them away.

Am getting frustrating with this since I see it as.

582.30 i received minus the 13 dollars for shipping.

Total 567.30.

Than you want me to give you 115 dollars for each piston. equalling to 230.

so now 567.30 minus 230.. equals 337.30 for brand new je pistons that with rods...

Are you crazy??? heck next your going to ask send me the 337.30 since the oem rods are used.

Thats my whole problem with this deal and you say am screwing you over since i provided you all the necassary information. Thats the part that bugs me the most. Talking to you is like a broken record. Nothing gets resolved. So i'lll just take it with paypal. let them decide and. if am at fault, i am. If am not than am not.

Sry you feel unhappy about the deal. But man i gave you everything you need to know about the pistons.

And i do not feel am at fault at all.

Blackgamer16

jkbmkiii

Supramania Contributor
Nov 24, 2005
Castle Rock colorado
Just refund my money and we wont have a problem, damm if your so sure that they are good that should not be a problem....

Your quote
Blackgamer16 ( His thread to all of us)
"Am not going to lie to you. I bought this set from a forum member- and he put in some scratch marks where he put in the piston pins. on some of the pistons.

besides that nothing is wrong with them. "

There is a huge amount of bullshit there!

jkbmkiii

Supramania Contributor
Nov 24, 2005
Castle Rock colorado
In RE to your last pm " take it as it is"

I have something for you you little bitch made your a scaming ass little bitch. you Better hope our paths NEVER cross

jkbmkiii

Supramania Contributor
Nov 24, 2005
Castle Rock colorado
Just got off the phone with PP and blackgamer16 seems to have pulled all his funds out of the account, so they cant refund any money untill he puts the money back in PP. They say he has 6 months to pay our they will close his account... How much crap is that, talk about screwed....

jkbmkiii

Supramania Contributor
Nov 24, 2005
Castle Rock colorado
PP just called me back and said they wont/cant do anything because that punk took all the money out and Iam pretty much left SOL, unless I can take care of it my self. I will take a 6 hour drive to OK if that is what it takes!

Joel W.

Just A Jedi
Nov 7, 2005
Washington
Just sell them. I would not trust the guy who installed the pins/rods in the vice with a hammer or however it was done...

jkbmkiii

Supramania Contributor
Nov 24, 2005
Castle Rock colorado
Why would I sell them to a person that will have the same problem as I have do? I have worked pretty hard to keep a good seller rating on SM and ebay and on top of that I dont want anybody I sell stuff to to be let down. So I cant sell all of them and sleep at night!

Joel W.

Just A Jedi
Nov 7, 2005
Washington
There is always yahoo auctions/cressida. LOL j/k... I understand your feeling and your right. I probaly could not either and feel good about it. just trying to help..

927mgtepat

Banned
Jan 11, 2006
Brighton, MI
jkbmkiii said:
I will chime in and say the same thing next time you have a problem
It was nothing against you, Just a lot to read in one post. I hope everything works out. When you paid him with paypal did you use a credit card, cause you can have the credit card company pull payment. I have done that before but it f's with your pay pal But you get your money back.

jkbmkiii

Supramania Contributor
Nov 24, 2005
Castle Rock colorado
927mgtepat said:
It was nothing against you, Just a lot to read in one post. I hope everything works out. When you paid him with paypal did you use a credit card, cause you can have the credit card company pull payment. I have done that before but it f's with your pay pal But you get your money back.

I had like a grand in my pp at the time so nope for the cc, I'll just beat the liar out of him! Screw me for 600 bucks..... my wife is more pissed than I

Iam going to lrt her come and see the ass beating!