I need a Nintendo Wii!

oscolivar1

Supraism
Feb 8, 2006
Virginia beach
Well you just need to call each store that carry Wii's and ask when there next shipment is. Now all you have to do is sit out side of the store 5-6 hours before they open...It will be one hell of a long line where ever you live, unless you go to a Best buy or Walmart that has a population of 100.
Good Luck

suprarx7nut

YotaMD.com author
Nov 10, 2006
Arizona
www.supramania.com
best buy gets shipments and sells some on sunday morning. Stand in line and you'll have one.

Just have to get there earlier than other people. Its getting earlier and earlier every week now.

faithless88

Sep 6, 2007
Utah
Only reason why there is a shortage is because nintendo is releasing so few at a time. One thing so far has pissed me off is that was in line for 1 and was 1 spot to far back to get one, store had 15 I was 16th in line:icon_evil

iwannadie

Jul 28, 2006
gilbert, az
I see them going through my work (UPS) all the time. I dont think they are in that short of supply, just very high demand. I see the same amount of ps3s going by as the wii. I dont know what the 360 shipping cartons look like.

Boost Lee

Bee Doo Bee Doo Bee Doo
Staff member
Sep 13, 2006
Indianapolis, IN
They are not of short supply, just larger demand.

Believe it or not, from last years Wii release, this year, the demand has skyrocketed and they are even HARDER to find this year.

Whoever sent you a PM, (or whoever PMs you to hold on from Best Buy)...
If ONE single person finds out (like me), that's an immediate job loss right there....... ;)

Yes, Best Buy typically has them available Sunday morning.

faithless88 - I hope it wasn't a Best Buy that you were waiting in line #16th at! They are suppose to pass out tickets before hand to guaranttee you get one...that way others don't have to guess if they'll be getting one or not.

-Jeff