I might sell my soul for Prosport Peak and Hold gauges

Prosport Gauges

Prosport, Inc.
Jul 20, 2007
Tampa, Fl
www.prosportgauges.com
Reign_Maker said:
*raises hand* I would... I actually just finished my exhaust this pas weekend and I was planning on getting some... You guys are making heat wraps now too?

BTW: Glenn, funny story, you know I had asked ya about gettin one of your metric adapter kits? Well, I was cleaning up my garage, and I found the box you shipped my gauges in, and there was some packing material, and I thought: this would be a good box to keep... So I pulled out the packing material, and guess what was in there: the metric adapter kit you sent me, lol... You know what I need now? The prosport.com vinyl... Gotta rep you guys!!!

Yeah fiberglass header wrap...we now have one of the largest inventory of header wrap!!

PM me your address & I will send you some vinyl.

Reign_Maker

Has cheezberger
Aug 31, 2005
Florida
Holy smokes Glenn, that was from two months ago, lol... You guys take the holidays off? All of them? ;)

Glenn, whats the word on the widebands?

Reign_Maker

Has cheezberger
Aug 31, 2005
Florida
Do you need me to talk to the guys in marketing to get them motivated? Because, um, there are QUITE a few guys who are chompin at the bit for these WB's... :D

Reign_Maker

Has cheezberger
Aug 31, 2005
Florida
I dunno Glenn... There may be people who NEED them more, lol... So whats the hold up? Any news on the delay? We've been holdin out for these for months now... Got ANY teasers?

Andre

Feb 4, 2006
Netherlands
Hi where can i buy an sensor for the boost gauge

4m2fcau.jpg

i amusing three gauges butt the boost gauge do not want to read boost anymore and i think the senor is bad baecause al the wiring vacuum source is hooked up

Where i bought the gauges do not answer my emails etc etc

mk3forme

Apr 5, 2005
Lexington KY
Yeah I couldnt wait on the WB. I bought an innovate. Hate to sink that much money on one but I like the idea of surface mount with the guage.

Also I think my boost gauge my be inaccurate. When I dynoed in November my numbers showed max boost at 10PSI and my guage has never registered that high. Is there anything I can do about that?

MassSupra89

Almost done.
Nov 3, 2005
MA
This isn't the first time I've seen people complaining about innacuracy with the Boost gauge. Is this a serious problem? I'll have my Maft-Pro to read boost when dialing in tuning but a very accurate boost gauge I can monitor anytime is still very important to me, and I'm sure I'm not alone.

OneJoeZee

Retired Post Whore
Mar 30, 2005
aboard the Argama
twincam187 said:
i'm sticking with defi. tried and proven. again and again and again and.....
again

I like my Defi stuff too and was skeptical about prosport in the beginning for a few reasons(I posted in the early pages of this thread). I had never heard of them or anyone using them before and the website was less than nice and that sent a message to me that if the website isn't even up to par, what does that say for their product? But they now have tons of feedback from buyers and the new website is leaps and bounds better than the old one. I have a proport egt and oil pressure right at the moment. Right now the egt is the only one installed along with my Defi BF boost gauge but the prosport is fine and looks fine in white with the Defi.

I'd prefer to use all Defi but it's hard to justify continuing to spend 150-200+ per gauge when the prosports are a fraction of that price. If I had more money to throw around, I wouldn't worry about it and just have all Defis but I have better things to spend money on right now by saving hundreds of dollars over Defi's. The prosports do what I need them to do. They look fine and monitor engine operations.

I still think the Defi's look nicer though, that's for sure. Later on, I plan to change out the prosports for Defis but I'll worry about that after other things are taken care of.

ILikeCarsYesIDo

Permanently Banned
Nov 26, 2007
Hayward, CA
If your boost gauge isn't accurate, make sure it's wired properly (as well as the sender).

I had a problem where I wired them incorrectly and whenever I turned the lights on, the needles would fluctuate and show a reading LOWER than normal.

Poodles

I play with fire
Jul 22, 2006
Fort Worth, TX
I'll add to Joe's post with the fact that ProSport is a product from the manufacturer of many other name brand gauges. They just brought out their own line instead of being a supplier...

This is why they can afford to be so cheap, there isn't a middle man...