I just lost 5 lbs in just under 5 hours! Ask me how.

DegreE

Banned
Jan 11, 2008
Memphis & Miami
Food poisoning FTL.

Fuck you Taco Bell and your Spicy Chicken Crunchwrap Supreme with no tomatoes!

I've puked and diahreaha-ed 5 times since I had TB for dinner at about 7pm.

i feel pretty.

PS: I'm working on getting some pics of some major pukeage.

ForcedTorque

Join the 92 Owners Group
Jul 11, 2005
Satsuma, Alabama, United States
Taco Bell should be closed down! Over half of America has had food poisoning from that place. I don't know if they are serving road kill for meat, or if they are saving money by not using a refrigerator, or what.

SupraDerk

The Backseat Flyer
Sep 17, 2005
Tallahassee
ForcedTorque;1070481 said:
Taco Bell should be closed down!

YOU HOLD YOUR TONGUE SIR!

Taco Bell is a fine eating establishment and without them I would've starved in college. Besides, haven't you seen "Demolition Man"? Taco Bell is going to be THE restaurant to go to in the future.

roundfinger

Supramania Contributor
Aug 23, 2006
Pensacola, Florida, United States
Once i was out of college and had enough money for real food i swore off taco bell. Ive been there once since 1996 and that was under duress and even then the one thing i ate gave me the worts liquid ass fire ive ever had...thus reinforcing the need for real food.

Quin

Trans killer
Dec 5, 2006
Columbus, IN
I eat the chicken taquitos and the nachos, and that is IT. If Taco Bell was the last supplier of food on Earth (and, you know, dropped the taquitos), I'd eat grass and tree roots.

Quin

Trans killer
Dec 5, 2006
Columbus, IN
5AM: Receive road kill from DOT.
10AM: Being (under)cooking roadkill, set out various ingredients (especially things that spoil).
11AM-3AM: Serve undercooked roadkill to customers, messing up as many orders as possible.

Did I miss anything?

I've only gotten food poisoning once, randomly get the runs from time to time, seems to be unrelated to food :biglaugh: Never vomit, though.

MKIIINA

Destroyer of Turbos
Mar 30, 2005
Plano, TX
i crave taco bell from time to time simply because it reminds me of my college days. nothing helps a drunken party like a grill'd stuft burrito!