I have fire fuel and air but the car wont start

Jobsupra

I have checked the timing repeatedly but cant figure it out I have tried two differnt computers and still nothing no codes r present so I am pretty close to being stumped and fed up with this car please if you know any thing helpful tell me or this car may end up in a grave yard lol just kidding got way to much money in it for that

GrimJack

Administrator
Dec 31, 1969
Richmond, BC, Canada
idriders.com
Jobsupra;1825856 said:
I have checked the timing repeatedly but cant figure it out I have tried two differnt computers and still nothing no codes r present so I am pretty close to being stumped and fed up with this car please if you know any thing helpful tell me or this car may end up in a grave yard lol just kidding got way to much money in it for that
With those three things present, it's damn hard to get it to not start. How did you verify each? And how did you verify the timing?

Nick M

Black Rifles Matter
Sep 9, 2005
U.S.
www.ebay.com
Jobsupra;1825856 said:

The combustion triangle is only a general guideline, but accurate. Air/fuel ratio, spark timing, and compression. Saying you have fuel in the rail is not enough. Saying you have air just means you aren't on Mars. The engine out of time will cause you to lack compression in all cylinders.

T3rril79

Dec 10, 2010
Huntsville Alabama
What was the result of said compression test? How do you have the engine timed? Have you tried to check your fuel pressure? If everything is as you say it is it more than likely sputter or something.