I have a warrant out for me? I don't suppose we have any lawyers here....

NocturnalKitty

May 22, 2005
Ca/Az
DsBetterHalf...i see nothing wrong and to hell w/anyone who might disagree. the human body is like a work of art...especially the female body (even the guys can't disagree on this). its like looking at a nice painting or a well put together car. hmmm...somehow a nice topless (meaning the car) drive up the coast sounds so good right now. *wicked grin*

doward as far as repayment +1 on finishing your car.

Last edited:

ForcedTorque

Join the 92 Owners Group
Jul 11, 2005
Satsuma, Alabama, United States
NocturnalKitty;964643 said:
DsBetterHalf...i see nothing wrong and to hell w/anyone who might disagree. the human body is like a work of art...especially the female body (even the guys can't disagree on this). its like looking at a nice painting or a well put together car. hmmm...somehow a nice topless (meaning the car) drive up the coast sounds so good right now. *wicked grin*

doward as far as repayment +1 on finishing your car.

I see nothing wrong either!

SupraMario

I think it was the google
Mar 30, 2005
The Farm
Wow man, I just got back from germany, but reading your thread, this community is awesome, +1 to all SM members doing this, I don't think you would ever find another community like it.
I always tell people my second family is SM.

NocturnalKitty

May 22, 2005
Ca/Az
^i hear altoids can kill it for some guys b/c they are too strong. cough drops seem to work pretty well though. i heard something about somebody trying pop rocks too once...i bet that was funny. lol

doward u been under a rock? time to get to exploring boy ;)

Supracentral

Mar 30, 2005
NocturnalKitty;964974 said:
^i hear altoids can kill it for some guys b/c they are too strong. cough drops seem to work pretty well though. i heard something about somebody trying pop rocks too once...i bet that was funny. lol

Negative GhostRider, the pattern is full.

Sorry, my hardware and Altoids DO NOT mix.

That shut burrrnns!

te72

Classifieds Moderator
Staff member
Mar 26, 2006
WHYoming
haha, i had always heard about that, but never thought to suggest that... kinda forgot about it actually. suppose i might pull my head out of my car for 15 minutes to talk to a girl once in a while :)

i agree with whoever called you a lucky bastard... +1.

DsBetterHalf

The Pretty Doward
Jan 25, 2008
Alachua, FL
Ahh, I know what was being talked about. :) I might let Doward in on it sometime, surprise the hell out of him, LOL.

Anyone tried it with Alka-Seltzer? Talk about different sensations, yay!! (and Alka-Seltzers work better for women than men)

NocturnalKitty

May 22, 2005
Ca/Az
Supracentral;965050 said:
Sorry, my hardware and Altoids DO NOT mix.

better hardware then software...at least where DT is concerned. :biglaugh:

DsBetterHalf;965226 said:
Ahh, I know what was being talked about. :) I might let Doward in on it sometime, surprise the hell out of him, LOL.

Anyone tried it with Alka-Seltzer? Talk about different sensations, yay!! (and Alka-Seltzers work better for women than men)

now thats one i have never heard of. interesting. the potabilities are endless. ;)

BlackSS;965246 said:
My my, how quickly a thread can turn. :aigo:

i know huh? its a good thing. ;)

*grabs some popcorn and a beer*

now this is really getting entertaining....hehe :naughty:

GrimJack;965350 said:
Talk to DS, sounds like she's the one that needs to give you a talk about the birds, bees, and all the things you can do with your mouth.

i can only imagine his first post after she stops holding out on him. lmfao

Doward;965463 said:
:rofl: She won't tell!!

sounds like u are SOL for now dude. lol

Element256

Bickaty Bam !!
Jul 17, 2007
SoCal
If your dad is still messing up then CHANGE YOUR NAME !!!! It'll just come back around I'm sure and you'll be doing the same thing in a year or two.
At least get your middle name switched to your 1st or something so on record you don't show up as the same person.

GL with everything.