i hate ups

zachm611

Beauty In Disguise
Apr 15, 2006
new mexico
i came home from work excited that my package was going to get here, nothing special just another accordion hose and a bosch bpv, only to be suprised with nothing at all, its been on the truck since 6:53am where is my part at. everytime i get something via ups it takes forever... I HATE UPS!!! i have to get somewhere soon and i was hoping to drive my supra, if it comes in about 5 mins i can put it on in time before i have to leave if not... i have to take my dads truck with only one muffler and the other open header lol (hes getting new pipes made at an exhaust shop) this sucks.</rant>

zachm611

Beauty In Disguise
Apr 15, 2006
new mexico
i love FedEx as well.. also USPS is even better then UPS. though i have had a lost package from USPS every other thing has been fast and on time :)

NA86.5

NA-T Complete Yo
Jan 20, 2006
Alice Tx
GeneStarWindGSW said:
I hate receiving packages by UPS. I HATE IT!! i've gotten late items, i've had to pick up items, been delayed items. I love FedEx though. They are always on time & on point.

I would go with fedex also ups has gone to the shits.:3d_frown:

GeneStarWindGSW

Been To The Other Side...
Mar 25, 2007
No Man's Land
www.bidmingle.com
I think that since UPS has gotten soo big and its not even a competition for them anymore that they can just do w/e they want now and people won't do anything about it.

Still FedEx has never let me down! Fedex FTW!