i hate my lg dare.

lewis15498

Don't blame ebay cheapass
Sep 28, 2008
Raynham, Massachusetts, United States
You should get the casio GzOne Rock
verizon.jpg

I would get this but I have 2 models ago and its still going strong. They are shock and water resistant. It may not be a smart phone but I always have service and never have a problem taking a call, I even take calls in the shower. The phone has succumb to countless abusive scenarios including falling off a 2 story roof and being run over by a box truck and despite being 2-3 years old its still going strong. I only charge it like once a week and take a good amount of calls. I cant imagine that the current model is anything but better than my relic.

1st gen
Verizon%20G%27zOne%202.jpg

2nd gen (this is what I have)
g-zone-tyope-s-rugged-phone-verizon.jpg

3rd gen
casio-gzone-boulder-1.jpg

4th gen (current model)
g-zone-rock-1.jpg

suprachick22

Aug 1, 2009
colorado
ive had all sorts of phones. im very rough on them lol. i had a LG vu and had nothing but issues then went to a droid with the BF on a family plan and had to replace his twice and mine 4 times in a single month. wasn't happy at all. now we're on a family plan with Verizon and both have Blackberry storms. absolutely love them! best service Ive ever had and Ive had t-mobile, At&t and sprint. wont ever go back to those carriers. He gets service in his job where no one else does. and i have yet to find a place where i don't get service. so therefor go with Blackberry lol

Kangae

Buzzin' Half Dozen
Sep 13, 2007
Utica, New York
I've had a voyager for about 2 and a quarter years now, its worked fine ever since day 1. I've dropped it a few times, it looks pretty haggard but the touch screen still works great and everything else does too, and the battery can still hold charge for a week.