I hate my BANK

88YotaTurbo

Feb 26, 2006
Wolcott, Ct.
Does anyone else hate Wachovia bank as much as i do?
I transfered money from my wachovia account to paypal three days ago and my bank account is still showing the same ammount before transfer. This is not the first or second or even third time that my bank is stupidly slow with showing transaction. There has been many times where they have done this to me and even caused my to believe falsely that I had funds when I didn't. Cuzing my to overdraft......UGG
I hate them, I hate them . I wish they would flop and burn in hell.

Anyone have any recommendations on which bank to changes to? Something fast and free without the mentioned bull shyt.@#

savannahashlee

I AM A CHICK :)
Jan 15, 2008
PDX (Oregon)
Wells Fargo sucks donkey dick too.. An employee at a resteraunt wrote down my debit card and security code when they took my debit card to pay my bill.. they ran up $350 in one charge out of my bank account.. I called, went to a branch, and everything else under the sun 1 MONTH AGO to report the fraud... Wells Fargo is still "investigating" it and wont return the funds into my account..

drunk_medic

7Ms are for Cressidas
Apr 1, 2005
Woodstock, GA
I went in to the local Chase, and paid $900 on my credit card balance in cash. I thought that this would make it available very quickly, or at least faster than an online funds transfer from one bank to another.
I was very wrong. It took 4 days to become available, where an online transfer would have taken 2-3 days.
I have noticed that this past year, updates have taken longer to show up online on the Chase website; many purchases used to be instant. I could swipe my card for gasoline on the way home, and if I logged in at home the charge would show. Now it sometimes takes a day or two to show up. I wonder, why they are slacking?

SupraOfDoom

Starcraft II ^^;;
Mar 30, 2005
Milwaukee, WI
www.cardomain.com
Guaranty Bank ftw. I've only had awesome things happen at this bank. Seriously they send me money coupons in the mail like once a month... free checking, free checks, free debit, free everything pretty much. Open 7 days a week, weekdays till 7PM. Online checking / savings, reversals on fee's, 2 cents of every dollar back at certain stores, referral bonuses... it kicks ass :).

RazoE

Boobs/Boost, my favorite
Jun 13, 2006
Los Angeles
www.cafepress.com
drunk_medic;1025071 said:
I went in to the local Chase, and paid $900 on my credit card balance in cash. I thought that this would make it available very quickly, or at least faster than an online funds transfer from one bank to another.
I was very wrong. It took 4 days to become available, where an online transfer would have taken 2-3 days.
I have noticed that this past year, updates have taken longer to show up online on the Chase website; many purchases used to be instant. I could swipe my card for gasoline on the way home, and if I logged in at home the charge would show. Now it sometimes takes a day or two to show up. I wonder, why they are slacking?

its not the bank. If you charge it as debit, it'll appear immediately, if it's charged as credit, then it'll only show up once the company you paid decided to turn everything in. Usually they chose a day, like Wednesday to charge credit cards, I know gas stations take FOREVER to charge...

88YotaTurbo

Feb 26, 2006
Wolcott, Ct.
The transactions that I am complaining about is a direct money transfer from my account to paypal. I have both accounts linked together.
Another example of how bad this bank is are my direct deposits. You would think direct deposite would be instant right...... NOT with them... 4 days to clear sometimes. Most of the time at least 2 days at BEST.
I hate them , I hate them, they should flop and burn in hell.
hahahah

OneJArpus

Supramania Contributor
Jul 1, 2005
Newark, New Jersey, United States
I had bank of america for 5 yrs. They were GREAT up until the 5th yr. They started charging me for minimum balances. But every thing i had was instant. I have a credit union. Almost everything is instant but i like it. I also get free checks any amount. Free checkings and savings w/ a good rate. I also got a personal, credit card, student loan from them. I also can deposit checks @ home up to 3K. All i have to do is fill out the info and i have the money the following day (put in before 3pm). And i have 10 days to mail them the check.

Affinity Federal Credit Union.

Check them out if you can get them but i'm not sure. I'm qualified due to my job. Any of my friends and family can get it now cause of me.

OneJArpus

Supramania Contributor
Jul 1, 2005
Newark, New Jersey, United States
def. look into it. Call them up. i setup my account almost instantly with just $5.01

5 bux for checking 1 for savings and i had all the benifits instantly.

they also have a car program that if i want to buy a car. All i have to ttell them is what im looking for. THEY find it for me THEY sign all the papers (provided i tell them what i want to pay monthly) and then THEY deliver it to my job or anywhere.

Frank Rizzo

Banned
Jul 25, 2007
Fixing your girl's car
This is funny.

Here's my experience with wachovia.

During the winter I plow and I received a check drawn up on a wachovia check. I go to cash it, and I need 2 forms of photo ID, a credit card number, and I had to put my thumb print on the check. F that.

I would recommend Webster. I've had their free checking for about 5 years now, never had a problem. And when I worked at a fence company, and was on direct deposit, it was in my account EVERY SINGLE WEEK Friday morning before 6am. It was sweet.

88YotaTurbo

Feb 26, 2006
Wolcott, Ct.
Oh yeah forgot about the finger print hahahahahaha...
yeah ever time you go to cash a check they make you place a finger print on the check even thou i have an account@

Figit090

Fastest mk3 GT4 1/4 mile!
Jan 7, 2006
Humboldt County
i've been ok with BofA...but now i'm stressed because i'm worried my checking account may have a charge if i go below some amount? and i may have gone below. DAMN IT

Dachande

Arrrrrr Matey
Apr 3, 2005
South Carolina
I have Wachovia and I really don't like it either. This has more to do with the area I live in and the idiots that work there rather than the company. My only real complaint is being hit with an overdraft that was their fault and having to jump through hoops to get the ridiculous charges reversed.