I got owned in my Cressida

SupraN/Asty

N/A-Built T(slowly)
Feb 6, 2007
Greensboro
since the Supra has been down I drive the MX62 Cressida Wagon. I was coming home on lakebrant road and upon turning on I saw what looked like a autozone tip on a Voltzwagon Jetta. (I Think it was a GLI) any way little did I know that it was a turboed VW so I powered up to pass him. It was a two lane so I was going to go around him on the right. He saw my move and shifted down. Needless to say all I heard was spool. No blow off vavle, VW has the Diverter Valve. I could not pass him. At the next light he took it easy tempting me to pass in the turning lane. I waited to the next big curve to let loose, the cressy dont handle the curves to well. He went and I went right off the curve and he quickly put 3-4 cars on me. At the next intersection I pulled up beside him expecting him to be a dick about it. But he was pretty cool. He was surprised at how well I kept up. Any ways the cressida is by no means fast, but he thought it was cool that a wagon was RWD and had a straight 6. Anyway he came back and a showed him the Supra project, he was impressed. It was a good meet up with a not to bad FWD.

SupraN/Asty

N/A-Built T(slowly)
Feb 6, 2007
Greensboro
Yeah a 2JZ or a 1JZ single turbo in the Cressida after the supra build. I pray on Hondas and it is fucking funny when they get passed by a wagon. Daily Driver wagon FTW

tlo86

Ninja Editor 'Since 05'
Jul 24, 2005
Colorado
annoyingrob said:
Are you kidding me? That's the best part. I got almost 100hp under the hood of my Celica. It has bald rear tires so I break the back-end loose at every light too.

celica-supra? the rear tires thing threw me off :)

kabanimk3supra

kabanimk3supra
Apr 11, 2007
oklahoma
SupraN/Asty said:
Yeah a 2JZ or a 1JZ single turbo in the Cressida after the supra build. I pray on Hondas and it is fucking funny when they get passed by a wagon. Daily Driver wagon FTW

you pray on hondas? how do you do that exactly?
do you stand on top of them and pray?