I got one!

bonylad

....beavis
Jun 1, 2014
Newport, NC
A super nice guy from VA delivered it to me about an hour ago.......

89 Supra Turbo 5 speed!

Car has 220K on it. Was originally silver then painted blue/black? Engine runs out great.....shifts great..from my little test drive.

Dash is cracked.......windshield is cracked......but I DO NOT CARE. I got a Supra, I am happy and I will bring it back to life.

I intend to post up a build thread with updates as soon as I can get some good pics!

Im stoked.

bonylad

....beavis
Jun 1, 2014
Newport, NC
Its ugly. Most of all interior is gonna be gutted. The dash is crap, panels are crap...........Im thinking 300 WHP and gutted. Mustang manual rack to replace the shot oem unit. It has MK4 wheels on it now and springs.......IDK. Too soo to say.

It does/did have a SUPRAMANIA sticker on it...........

Old Radar

Oct 20, 2014
San Antonio
Wow. Looks like the previous owner wanted to be the first to drive on fresh asphalt and drove too close to the back of the tar spreading machine... It's gonna take more than Goo Gone to take that off! Don't worry--there's a Supra under there. I saw your post on the 'What did you do to your Supra today' thread--don't despair after only four days! Re-read your first post on this thread and just take it one thing at a time. Good luck!

bonylad

....beavis
Jun 1, 2014
Newport, NC
old radar;2037920 said:
wow. Looks like the previous owner wanted to be the first to drive on fresh asphalt and drove too close to the back of the tar spreading machine... It's gonna take more than goo gone to take that off! Don't worry--there's a supra under there. I saw your post on the 'what did you do to your supra today' thread--don't despair after only four days! Re-read your first post on this thread and just take it one thing at a time. Good luck!

thanks!