i got my engine in.

Ds650rida

Mar 19, 2007
Jersey
www.myspace.com
i got my engine in, everything dropped in fine, got the driveshaft in. but there is a problem, my transmission mount holes do not line up to the ones on the body, they are about an inch and a half off. Are the tranny mounts adjustable? or can i just give it hell until i can get the bolts started?

Ds650rida

Mar 19, 2007
Jersey
www.myspace.com
pics of the motor

p863128_1.jpg

p863128_2.jpg

*edit* that is the 2jz throttle cable i'm using, the adjusters do not go into the stock location, any fixes for this?

Ds650rida said:
i got my engine in, everything dropped in fine, got the driveshaft in. but there is a problem, my transmission mount holes do not line up to the ones on the body, they are about an inch and a half off. Are the tranny mounts adjustable? or can i just give it hell until i can get the bolts started?

I am a bit confused with what you are asking. The tranny is bolted directly to the engine and it doesnt really bolt down in any other spot. There is a little bracket that holds the end of the driveshaft and tranny. Is that what you are speaking of?

pogoism9

1UZ for me!
May 18, 2007
fredericksburg, va
trans crossmember is dependent on transmission. If you didnt change your trans, your crossmember should line up. If you used a different trans, you need the correct crossmember.