I got a summon to court for excessive speeding

Status
Not open for further replies.

black89targa

Banned - (I'm st2b!)
Jun 15, 2008
versailles
Wait you have the money and time to build a Ferrari but don't have a few bucks to go to a track?!

Oh wait nvm

I demand a kiss DT!

lagged

1991 1JZ
Mar 30, 2005
new rochelle
its not that serious and unless you have a ridiculous amount of money laying around i wouldnt bother getting a lawyer.

go to court and ask if they can reduce the fine. thats all.

and i never understood why people care so much about points, just go take a fucking defensive driving class and get a discount on your insurance.

Quin

Trans killer
Dec 5, 2006
Columbus, IN
Supracentral;1094110 said:
Didn't you at one point indicate that you were actually a Ferrari owner, that the Lamarossa was a joke and that everyone here and on SF was a bunch of lameasses for believing it?

Yea, your cardomain page implies the same thing:

http://www.cardomain.com/ride/438665

Why are you here asking poor Supra owners about legal advice? Go talk to one of the lawyer's in your Ferrari club...

Go away poser loser boy, we have no time for you.

:rofl:

Dunckel

Jan 16, 2007
Spokane, WA
I would have arrested you.

DT, kiss please.

Advice: Pay the ticket, consider yourself lucky you weren't arrested. Don't do that again.

americanjebus

Mr. Evergreen
Mar 30, 2005
wa.
over 2x the limit, dont know CT laws all that well but your looking at a misdemeanor and huge fine.

I find it funny that the ones threatening to ban us for bashing are the ones doing the hating. Some people cant help having identity issues.

Surprised Lam still comes on this forum at all still.

tomsupra48

Jul 15, 2008
south carolina
If it was me i would elect to take a driving corse it will lower your fine and it will or should remove the points because thats a pretty big one! .... Hey i got a $25 parking ticket infront of an airport last week..:icon_surp i guess i dont have it as bad as i could haha

foreverpsycotic

Back in the game!
Jul 16, 2006
ATL
americanjebus;1095559 said:
over 2x the limit, dont know CT laws all that well but your looking at a misdemeanor and huge fine..

Over 1.5x the speed limit is an arrestable offence, do not pass go, do not collect $200.

Supracentral

Mar 30, 2005
It appears the ringmaster has taken his clown car and gone backstage again...

/thread.

And of course, there's only one place where this thread belongs:

severe.jpg

Status
Not open for further replies.