I feel like a complete IDIOT!!

nick88

JayHall's Hero
May 10, 2009
Des Moines, Iowa, United States
Alright, I have been searching for about 2 hours for the jza70 ecu pinouts and wiring diagrams to wire it into ma70 body.

I know there was a 1jz swap bible thing on azsupracentral.com but I cannot seem to find it.

staticpage

Banned: Scammer, liar, cheat and thief
Oct 3, 2007
Cincinnati
1jzecu_diagram.gif

the rest here http://www.1jz.com/tech/docs/wiring/

te72

Classifieds Moderator
Staff member
Mar 26, 2006
WHYoming
nick88;1567948 said:
Does anybody have the updated link for this? Calling Clint (ZeroCool).....

Heh, you know, our tech articles section has been down for a few months now, I just PM'd Mike about it though, he runs the tech on AZSC for us. I kinda feel bad, being that they have me as the mod for that section. :p

te72

Classifieds Moderator
Staff member
Mar 26, 2006
WHYoming
Sorry to say, it's still broken. Dunno how much the admins care about tech articles on there, perhaps they've disappeared into the ethos of the internets...

87supraguy

Mar 4, 2010
Tucson, az
i hope not... i sign on there daily waiting for it to be fixed and also in hopes (cue the chior) "the supra bible" would return....(kill the chior)

hope it gets fixed soon.

te72

Classifieds Moderator
Staff member
Mar 26, 2006
WHYoming
Just posted up a thread to the staff on AZSC, hopefully will be able to get things fixed. I'll post updates if I hear anything. :)

te72

Classifieds Moderator
Staff member
Mar 26, 2006
WHYoming
Got a reply from the Admin over on AZSC, he asked me to post this up for him:

"The reason for the site being down is the docs.azsupracentral.com is actually hosted on a different server entirely. Due to high web loads from a few of the sub domains we chose to move docs.azsupracentral.com and public.azsupracentral.com to another server to free up load on our server. When azsupracentral.com moved to the new dedicated server in late may the DNS A records were not modified for these sub domains to point them to the other web server. This caused the domains docs.azsupracentral.com and public.azsupracentral.com to appear non existant and out of service. The problem has been rectified and users should begin to have web access within 24-48 hours.

If anyone has any problems they can email admin@azsupracentral.com and someone will reply back.

Thanks for notifying us of this problem as it slipped through our fingers. "

NDBoost

Jun 21, 2010
Tempe, AZ
This is one of the admins to AZSCF... docs.azsupracentral.com should be back online for most visitors.

Sorry about that :)

If there are going to be any server issues/outages itll be posted on twitter... follow @azsupras