I don't want to live in a world like this...

shenronzero

spitfire
Oct 19, 2007
orlando/ New Smyrna Beach FL
i live in florida and they are fucked up here... thats just damned sad, how is passing gas intentional? its not like you can really do it whenever you want to... as for shutin off the comps... send him to ISS for the day, arresting him is going a little to far.

mkiiSupraMan18

Needs a new username...
Apr 1, 2005
United States
lol

That kinda sounds like a lawsuit waiting to happen.

'my son wouldn't fart for fear of being arrested, now he has <insert digestive disease>'

suprastanger507mgte

2x88+2x89+1x91+2x92=ME
Apr 5, 2005
Hayward , Ca
did you guys miss the part about turning other students' computers ? Its not only about passing gas. He was doing it deliberately obviously especially after being told not to do so. If you don't want to study in class, then don't be there...there are others who prefer to become educated and do something about their life. If he had any manners, he would have excused himslef and went outside and let it rip...a 13 year old should know better.

"A student at a Florida school has been arrested after authorities said he was "passing gas" and turning off his classmates' computers.

According to a report released Friday by the Martin County Sheriff's Office, the 13-year-old boy "continually disrupted his classroom environment" by intentionally breaking wind. He then shut off some computers other students were using. "

shenronzero

spitfire
Oct 19, 2007
orlando/ New Smyrna Beach FL
suprastanger507mgte;1188120 said:
did you guys miss the part about turning other students' computers ? Its not only about passing gas. He was doing it deliberately obviously especially after being told not to do so. If you don't want to study in class, then don't be there...there are others who prefer to become educated and do something about their life. If he had any manners, he would have excused himslef and went outside and let it rip...a 13 year old should know better.

"A student at a Florida school has been arrested after authorities said he was "passing gas" and turning off his classmates' computers.

According to a report released Friday by the Martin County Sheriff's Office, the 13-year-old boy "continually disrupted his classroom environment" by intentionally breaking wind. He then shut off some computers other students were using. "

aparently you didnt read mine or something... if you look i said "as for him turning off the comps, send him to ISS" (In School Suspension) they have ways of dealing with that kind of behavior already... not arresting a kid

Last edited:

mkiiSupraMan18

Needs a new username...
Apr 1, 2005
United States
If its not any part of the reason for the arrest, why mention it?

Oh yeah, add a little humiliation for the kid while you're at it.

In my high school if we were turning people computers off the teacher would A) laugh B) give you an F for the day/project C) send you to the office where you would probably be suspended.

C) being as far as this should have gone. Send him to the office, let them deal with him first. If problems persist, contact the parents, if that doesn't do anything, maybe CPS or something along those lines, but arresting a kid for something like this is like you or me getting arrested for being on SM while at work.

suprarx7nut

YotaMD.com author
Nov 10, 2006
Arizona
www.supramania.com
Arrested? No. Suspended? Yes.

The passing gas part is just a journalist trick to get you to read the article. I doubt the actual arrest was about breaking wind, but rather turning off computers other kids were using.

Kinda sad how far it went, the school needed to grow some balls.

Poodles

I play with fire
Jul 22, 2006
Fort Worth, TX
I installed netbus on a bunch of computers :D

It's bullshit, parents could easily sue for wrongful arrest as I don't see ANYTHING about charges.

gaboonviper85

Supramania Contributor
Jan 13, 2008
Northeast Philly
I highly doubt this is the kids first event of the sort...I remember high school very well and there is always the 1 kid that just doesn't learn....I bet he is the kid that spends more time in detention than in class...I don't see a problem with cops arresting him...I bet the reporter happened to leave out how much of a bastard the kid is! I'm sure the school had enough of his bullshit this time! I say awesome and if it was my kid, after I pick him up from the station I would beat his ass untill he begged to go back to the police station!