I dont think i ever introduced myself....here it goes!!

Figit090

Fastest mk3 GT4 1/4 mile!
Jan 7, 2006
Humboldt County
not exactly sure....

i just got the impression it was bad. i've wondered this my self.

i can post the rear pics....i forgot about then when it died. lol...

one thing i guess could be theft. looking on a forum to find out info to steal a car would/could be eaiser than following the car or stealing it in broad daylight. considering thats the only time i drive... and another thing, you can get lots of info from the DMV that i dont need to give people online access too... including where i live.

it just decreases the chances of negative things happening to me. of course someone who sees it could steal it like any other car, but why make it easier for someone online to find it?

Figit090

Jan 7, 2006
Humboldt County
i wish it wasnt worrying me about rod knock. i cant get it off my mind after the BHG....

but thanks.

i put a new scratch on her front lip...i was putting coolant in and let the gallon bottle slip, and it rode down the front for a few inches before i caught it. the dirt stuck to the bottom scratched through the paint...

no clearcoat or a sharp rock...or its not really through the paint but looks like it.

meh..... i hope i have a clearcoat.

Keros

Canadian Bacon
Mar 16, 2007
Calgary
Damn, that's a nice lookin' car.

Black and White are my favorite Supra colours... well, they're not really colours, but you know what I mean... right? :kloguck:

Figit090

Jan 7, 2006
Humboldt County
hey thanks man, i appriciate it! you've got a nice car too, sounds like a beast w/out the silencer. however it sounds honda-ish with it in. not a bad thing but, i like it out.

my car needs a polish now, but i still love her! really really really needs a wash too.... :p

oh and you're only 303 miles away! (hahaha...yeah i'm really really up north)

its funny i was just thinking about the auctions down south....about 290 miles away...and contemplating how i could get down there w/out too much $$ being spent.