I caught the F*CKER again!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ckanderson

Supramania Contributor
Apr 1, 1983
The beach
i whacked him HARD with that 1x2 like 4 times. I then whacked him with that shovel looking thing.

wraped it in a old towel and carried it outside.

Problem is the trashman doesnt come till next tuesday :eek:

Ckanderson

Supramania Contributor
Apr 1, 1983
The beach
johnathan1 said:
Why did you have to kill it? I don't think that is cool at all. You could have made it play dead then taken it outside.
Think I wanted to kill it?

i tried having the animal control come before, they took him outside, yet every night he comes in knocks over my trash cans (inside) eats all the cat food and poos in my bathroom.

this solved that

Loki

The Future is Unwritten
Mar 30, 2005
Prince George, B.C.
Did you miss somewhere where you said how the lil fucker keeps getting into your house? do you have giant holes in your walls of something?

dugums

Better, Faster, Stronger
Apr 10, 2007
Chicago, IL
Ckanderson said:
Think I wanted to kill it?

i tried having the animal control come before, they took him outside, yet every night he comes in knocks over my trash cans (inside) eats all the cat food and poos in my bathroom.

this solved that

He's not dead
..........................................................................................................

You're f*cked when he wakes up...:nono: :naughty:

themadhatter

Jul 5, 2006
Vegas
what you need is a good old blue trick coon hound to keep in your bathroom trust me when that fella starts in on him there woun't be much left lol

I had one of those big rat basterds on my pourch one night it scared the shit out of me when i went out side to see what the hell was going on. Any way to make a long story short ended up nailing it in the head with a claw hammer

willfish

been here since 2003
Apr 23, 2005
Pittsburgh, Pa.
themadhatter said:
what you need is a good old blue trick coon hound to keep in your bathroom trust me when that fella starts in on him there woun't be much left lol

I had one of those big rat basterds on my pourch one night it scared the shit out of me when i went out side to see what the hell was going on. Any way to make a long story short ended up nailing it in the head with a claw hammer

I think a 22 would be much more fun

Will

Status
Not open for further replies.