i am trying to post stuff without looking retarded. wish me luck.

Status
Not open for further replies.

LilMissMkIII

That Aussie Chick
Aug 18, 2006
Aussie Land
I'm with IJ, AF and Johnathan...

You have acted like a complete idiot on these forums since you joined, and not once have you stepped up and come clean with your lies.

As for your post, isn't there a search button????

I thought these threads about "I want this much hp, what do I need?" were going to be stopped....

May 23, 2007
oakdale, california
i wasn't trying to go for i want this much hp what do i need? i was more or less trying to figure out more exacts on the 57 trim turbo, among other things. true, i lied my ASS off about the twin turbo jdm supra, but wasn't lying about the 2j.why? not a damn clue.
and as fare as me trying to fix my living arrangements first, that is not an option. i sleep in the back of my supra. i drive my supra all damn day. i race my supra at night. it is very much my entire life if i am not playing guitar that is. why? i met my dad once, when i was 14. my mom is on a constant alchohol induced coma, and i had to raise two brothers and a sister from the ripe old age of 8 years old. so, i said fuck it. not trying to go for a sob story here, just trying to clear things up regarding some of my posts and whatnot.
anyway, again, i am very very sorry for being a story making douchebag, but i had some pretty damn high hopes. anyway, i just want a better car with more of that "stay your ass in your seat" turbo power haha.

buldozr

Jan 9, 2007
North Texas
dude, you dont need a supra, you need a shrink, all jokes aside.

A pathological lier should be considered a disease. You have a problem homie, get it fixed, and if you wanna start fresh, you may want to think about opening a new account and be straight with people on this board. It is what it is, Later.

Yellow 13

Lurker
Apr 4, 2006
Fairfield, California
theciviceater89;923246 said:
i sleep in the back of my supra. i drive my supra all damn day. i race my supra at night. it is very much my entire life if i am not playing guitar that is.

My cousins in the same situation. He delivers pizzas in his house all day and has all these dreams of moving away from here, but every time I see him hes at the arcade blowing his money and saying hes got a new plan thats going to happen. Why the fuck are you even thinking about modifying your car? You should really get your life straightened out before you go blowing your money.

IwantMKIII

WVU MAEngineering
Jun 12, 2007
Perkasie, PA
selfinfliction;922744 said:
fail.jpg

Everytime i see this damn thing i just can't help but lmao :biglaugh: :biglaugh: :biglaugh:

LilMissMkIII

That Aussie Chick
Aug 18, 2006
Aussie Land
Yellow 13;923296 said:
My cousins in the same situation. He delivers pizzas in his house all day and has all these dreams of moving away from here, but every time I see him hes at the arcade blowing his money and saying hes got a new plan thats going to happen. Why the fuck are you even thinking about modifying your car? You should really get your life straightened out before you go blowing your money.

Exactly.

This wanker would prefer to spend money on his car than on a place to live.

And you're an idiot for racing mate, you'll likely kill yourself or someone else.

IwantMKIII

WVU MAEngineering
Jun 12, 2007
Perkasie, PA
i wasn't trying to go for i want this much hp what do i need? i was more or less trying to figure out more exacts on the 57 trim turbo, among other things. true, i lied my ASS off about the twin turbo jdm supra, but wasn't lying about the 2j.why? not a damn clue.
and as fare as me trying to fix my living arrangements first, that is not an option. i sleep in the back of my supra. i drive my supra all damn day. i race my supra at night. it is very much my entire life if i am not playing guitar that is. why? i met my dad once, when i was 14. my mom is on a constant alchohol induced coma, and i had to raise two brothers and a sister from the ripe old age of 8 years old. so, i said fuck it. not trying to go for a sob story here, just trying to clear things up regarding some of my posts and whatnot.
anyway, again, i am very very sorry for being a story making douchebag, but i had some pretty damn high hopes. anyway, i just want a better car with more of that "stay your ass in your seat" turbo power haha.

uhm, hmm. Well....if you live out of your supra and living conditions are so bad then how are you online so often? Even if you had a laptop and wireless....if its that bad...i would've sold that shit a long time ago...and why would you even think about spending money on a damn car??? :3d_frown: You are sadly misguided my friend

IwantMKIII

WVU MAEngineering
Jun 12, 2007
Perkasie, PA
LilMissMkIII;923301 said:
Exactly.

This wanker would prefer to spend money on his car than on a place to live.

And you're an idiot for racing mate, you'll likely kill yourself or someone else.

beat me to it :crazy1:

ms07s

TORGUE!
Sep 29, 2007
Memphis,Tn
and as fare as me trying to fix my living arrangements first, that is not an option. i sleep in the back of my supra. i drive my supra all damn day. i race my supra at night.

If you sleep in your supra you should not be dumping what little money you have into mods. First things first get somewhere else to sleep/eat/live, stop racing, and stop lying. Sell the supra get a civic. Honda people will be more forgiving of your ways.

87mgte

87 Turbo Targa
Sep 9, 2007
Sequim
theciviceater89;922727 said:
it is my understanding that the 7m is quite the little trooper...

theciviceater89;922727 said:
true, i lied my ASS off about the twin turbo jdm supra, but wasn't lying about the 2j.

Dude, how many cars/engines do you have? Did you sell the 2jMkiii you apparently had for one with a 7m, do you just snap different engines in your car from day to day depending on your mood, or are you still pitchin us b/s after just recently apologizing for being a complete asshat?

I'm sorry to hear about your living arrangements (if they're even as bad as you say), but seriously, get your shit together. Your profile says you're 21... act like it.

Status
Not open for further replies.