i am trying to post stuff without looking retarded. wish me luck.

Status
Not open for further replies.
May 23, 2007
oakdale, california
alright, due to an IMMENSE batch of drama, a mother who doesn't do anything she is supposed to do<like pay rent> or anything else, that just doesn't mater anymore, i am stuck with some stuff.

i have been reading up for a few hours now, and i just want some input for what i AM going to do this time around. i already have the money, have everything, i just need to go get them. and i want pro opinions before i blow my wad haha.

i read rather extensively about the ct-26 turbo, and it seems my best bet for achieving around 320rwp would be to go with a 57 trim ct. now i also plan on getting a 3" elbow to ..i THINK relieve back pressure? bah, i don't want to toss around terms with high chance of looking foolish, but anyway, i also read that 440's should serve the purpose of 320whp just fine. is this true? i just want to know that if i am boosting about 10 psi on a 57 trim, do i need to worry about forged internals and the like? it is my understanding that the 7m is quite the little trooper...

so, do i simply need to make sure the egt's don't cook the little parts and make sure the engine breathes properly under such boost? or what?

i ALMOST got away from cars.. i think i wish i had lol.

Status
Not open for further replies.