I am gonna be finally a part of the MK3 supra community :D

Mr.PFloyd

I am the Super Devil
Jun 22, 2005
Mississauga, Ontario
I just put a deposit on the Supra that will be mine. :D It has very minor rust on both front fenders and some minor porblems like how the windsheild wipers dont work and i think the rear wheel bearing will need replacement :(. But i am soo happy on tis soon to be purchased 87 Maroon Targa. And most of all, Turbo. I am gonna be addicted to boost :D

Mr.PFloyd

I am the Super Devil
Jun 22, 2005
Mississauga, Ontario
D34DC311 said:
Welcome how much you paying for it?
Remeber Patience is a virtue named Supra,
-GrPA
we still havent got the price down as of yet but since it has a rebuilt engine and turbo and the condidion it is it, id say about 2000 for the car itself and like another 1200 for wheel bearing and what not maybe them new fenders. man im soo psyched :D

Last edited:

Turkish

Apr 4, 2005
rebuilt, does he have paper work for this? Hopefully it has a mhg and arp studs? if not with the rust 3800 seems high.

Mr.PFloyd

I am the Super Devil
Jun 22, 2005
Mississauga, Ontario
Turkish said:
rebuilt, does he have paper work for this? Hopefully it has a mhg and arp studs? if not with the rust 3800 seems high.
he has the paperwork for this car and all maintenance done it from the last 10 years from toyota. He put the MHG on it, not sure about ARP headbolts tho.
oh and if no one knew, this is in canada, all in canadian funds. I live in Toronto :D hahah.

Turkish

Apr 4, 2005
CryoSLash said:
he has the paperwork for this car and all maintenance done it from the last 10 years from toyota. He put the MHG on it, not sure about ARP headbolts tho.

Well if he put a mhg on he probably has arp bolt or studs, sound like a good deal if the rust isn't bad.

Anomili

Obsessed
Apr 9, 2005
In an Igloo
www.cardomain.com
HEY SWEET, another T.O member. Where abouts in TO are you man, I'm near the end of the Allen Road. Right now I'm studying at McGill, but over next summer we should definitely hang out. I have a 87 Maroon Turbo Targa too btw. If you have a manual tranny then this is just uncanny.

Dave

Mr.PFloyd

I am the Super Devil
Jun 22, 2005
Mississauga, Ontario
Anomili said:
HEY SWEET, another T.O member. Where abouts in TO are you man, I'm near the end of the Allen Road. Right now I'm studying at McGill, but over next summer we should definitely hang out. I have a 87 Maroon Turbo Targa too btw. If you have a manual tranny then this is just uncanny.

Dave
I just got it home today :D I am soo taking pictures of it soon but right now i need to find that camera. :D and yes its a 5spd with TEMS. Anyway i closed the deal for 3400 cause it needs a bunch of stuff that me and my dad can do normally in our garage. Good guy too. Anyway i can't wait to get it cert and tested but until then ill oggle it in my driveway :D

Mr.PFloyd

I am the Super Devil
Jun 22, 2005
Mississauga, Ontario
Anomili said:
Lol, way out there. It's ok though, lots of open roads. I drove around there a lot over the summer and probably will again next summer.

Dave
w00t, we can kick it old skool with a bunch of 5.0l's i know. and show em whos boss :D

Anomili

Obsessed
Apr 9, 2005
In an Igloo
www.cardomain.com
lol, sounds like a plan. This past summer was weak because my supra was down almost all summer with problems then my turbo swap (GT67p.) I look forward to having another mk3 to drive with.

Dave